Ren, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127866 by

Learn_To_Know wrote:

Akkarin wrote: ren, as one of our longest currently serving members, will be missed greatly! :)

Indeed

Concur.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #127867 by Alethea Thompson
It's their prerogative, let's leave it at that. If Ren and Mark want to explain it to you, then they will.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127869 by
Thank you, Ren, for all the time and effort you have put into this place for us all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #127874 by

Alethea Thompson wrote: It's their prerogative, let's leave it at that. If Ren and Mark want to explain it to you, then they will.

It is true Mrs. Alethea Thompson. But from the looks of it there is a clear cut division. And instead of discussing it we leave everyone in the dark. No one grows from it. Instead we are just left to speculate. It doesn't inspire a promising path forward. Work hard and make it to the top only to see what it's really like and than you'll want to leave as suddenly as we did without offering an explanation. Not much of a farewell party. The leaving ceremony seems so sudden and final.

I will not pursue this further. Trying to express an opinion that probably many of us have. Even my boss that leaves the company pissed off gets a farewell party. We should change the way people leave the Temple.

P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone. It just seems strange to me. I wish them all well. Awen!
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
10 years 3 months ago #127877 by Whyte Horse

Jayden wrote: I think it is about time the members of the Temple get a real answer. It is not enough to say goodbye. We need to know why? I am not attached to any of these members but it seems like a united stand to me. I would like to know why every UK member is leaving. Akkarin are you next? VTog-Mark-Ren???

It would be less confusing if we knew why? It's OK to disagree.

It's all my fault. I accept the blame for this.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127878 by
If I may...

This is not the thread to discuss the issue of transparency. Usually this type of thread is reserved for all to bid their farewells to the honored member. Please observe a little decorum and the Temple will address the reasons for departure in the appropriate thread, if and when it deems appropriate.

Thank You

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127881 by
Ren, we have only spoken a few times, and I certainly didn't agree with you on everything, but the conversations that I had with you changed the way that I thought about a number of things, some which are quite important to me. Thank you for this personal gift, and for everything you have done for TOTJO.

MTFBWY

More
10 years 3 months ago #127926 by Amaya
I can't believe you left, you were the first person I met from this site and I value your friendship. Not a good day, you'll be missed.

Everything is belief

More
10 years 3 months ago #127929 by MCSH
Thank you, for everything.

You'll be missed.

Sorry if I ever, in any way made 'insulted' (can't find a better word, maybe hearted? ) you.
Warning: Spoiler!

May the Force be with you; always.

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
10 years 3 months ago #127973 by Jon
My feelings toward you were always two fold, one of anger and the other of respect. I experienced you on the one hand as an uncomfortable thorn in my side, a well defined arrogance which flattened in weeks what had taken years to construct. Yet on the other hand your honesty and directness coupled with your unmistakable professionalism commanded my respect.

You have left a lasting imprint on the Temple as many have done, something hopefully generations to come will learn to enjoy and appreciate.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, MCSH

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi