Mark Anjuu, All Offices, Resignation, 2013

More
10 years 3 months ago #127808 by Br. John

Rickie The Grey wrote: So who will take his responsibilities and fill his position?

For the time being Associate Pastor Alexandre Orion is Acting Pastor of The Order.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127809 by
I agree with everyone's sentiments, Mark's contributions are many and substantial. I wish him even more love and success and I a thankful that more people will be able to learn from him, just in another format. All things are impermanent and ephemeral... Good luck and be blessed Mark and thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127810 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #127871 by
I know I've expressed myself elsewhere but wanted to say some things here..
Thank you for all the help you were to me and the patience you have shown. I won't forget your example of what it means to be a Jedi.

More
10 years 3 months ago #128023 by Kit
Mark,

May the Force be with you in all of your endevers!

More
10 years 3 months ago #128030 by rugadd
Mark,

Thank you for everything.

May The Force Be With You.

rugadd

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
10 years 3 months ago #128079 by Jon
I saw how you entered the Order and develop to what has become a very distinct line of Pastors: John; Twsoundsoff; Nayeldraccon; Alexandre. Each was and is very special. There was something very distinct about your persons which reminded me of one of you when I looked at the other. I remember very well that day when I ordained you in the Chat room, that was quite a novelty in those days. Your precise notice of resignation speaks of the exemplary Pastorship which you lead, and yet tells me how difficult a decision that must have been.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #128975 by
So few of the Masters from when I started remain here. I don't know what happened to the site that brought me peace when I desperately needed it. I know change is inevitable and in most cases crucial to developing a path that does not stagnate and instead evolves. That being said, I will still miss you, Master Mark, and all that you said and did here to help me onto my own path towards bliss. Be well Master.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #128977 by
It is very saddening that two of the Founding Masters have decided to take their leave of us. I must admit, there is no small apprehension as to the possibilities of why they do such and be so willing to just let it all go. This saddens my heart and I hope that whatever the case is, they come back to us and if not, I trust in the Force to Guide and Protect them.

Please be well Mark and take care of yourself.

May the Force ever be with you.

~Randall Silvermane.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 3 months ago #128986 by
Mark,

Thank you for your council and all the wisdom you've shared over the years.

All the best to you on your continuing journey.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi