The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353256 by
The Force was created by
Im new here. Just signed up. Im curious to know if anyone here has ever actually felt The Force?

I believe I have. Once full on for sure. After a couple weeks of trying i was able to again but only very briefly as well...it hurts, so my mind pulled back. I kept at it right after i pulled back and i got there again but it wasnt the full experience it was milder.

Im willing to share what i felt but not before i hear what others have to say because i dont want someone to hear my story and duplicate it and claim they had the same experience when they didn't.

Obviously my experiences were during meditations. I google searched for anything close to what happened to me and really only found one article where someone talking about meditation said something that sounded similar but it wasn't in depth so i don't know.

If you've had experiences where you believed you felt or came in contact with The Force or a universal energy could you please share your experiences? I looked around on the forum briefly before signing up and i didnt see a topic talking about anything close to this which i figured if others had felt a force would be the prime topic of discussion here. Anyway, anything anyone can share I'd greatly appreciate it and will share my description of what i felt in turn. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353259 by
Replied by on topic The Force
If you're worried about peopple duplicating your story my friend then perhaps you shouldn't post it at all. If anybody here was petty enough to copy your story there would be nothing stopping them from just copying after you've posted it. Everyone here is pretty chill.

More
3 years 8 months ago #353262 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic The Force
There's tons of threads of people giving vague stories about their "powers" if you're really wanting to resurrect one of them.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353263 by
Im just trying to see if anyone can verify what i felt. Looks as though this place doesnt have a lot of traffic or no one is going beyond normal meditation. I made 1 youtube comment on a science video but other than that i havent shared it with anyone. I figure ppl will just think im attention seeking or full of crap. I was hoping maybe someone here may have had some insight. Im 33 years old, im not a kid trying to be like oh i have special powers or anything.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353264 by
My friend, if you wait for opportunity to arrive, you will see it as it passes you by. People will not assume you had any negative intentions unless you give them reason to. Nobody can verify what you feel unless you tell us what you felt, some might have had a similar experience to what you have already, some may have a similar experience in thier future. This is a place of peace and learning, people find their own ways to meditation and knowledge and people often do things different to each other. It's all about what people are comfortable doing. This forum isn't as "noisy" as other forums and by that I mean there aren't people here who will just post for the sake of it or constantly jump on threads, as I say it's pretty chilled out.

More
3 years 8 months ago #353265 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic The Force
Feelings are a fickle thing best left to childhood and adolescent maturation.

The force, if it exists in any capacity as portrayed within the Star Wars fiction; is most certainly not our ally, nor something to be idly trifled with. In the same vein, if there are in fact any deities relevant to the co-existence of the force; then they too are most certainly not our allies, nor beings to be idly trifled with as the consequence of religious texts would indicate.

Try to focus on what is, rather than on what may be.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
3 years 8 months ago #353266 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic The Force

Flint2020 wrote: Im new here. Just signed up. Im curious to know if anyone here has ever actually felt The Force?

I believe I have. Once full on for sure. After a couple weeks of trying i was able to again but only very briefly as well...it hurts, so my mind pulled back. I kept at it right after i pulled back and i got there again but it wasnt the full experience it was milder.

Im willing to share what i felt but not before i hear what others have to say because i dont want someone to hear my story and duplicate it and claim they had the same experience when they didn't.

Obviously my experiences were during meditations. I google searched for anything close to what happened to me and really only found one article where someone talking about meditation said something that sounded similar but it wasn't in depth so i don't know.

If you've had experiences where you believed you felt or came in contact with The Force or a universal energy could you please share your experiences? I looked around on the forum briefly before signing up and i didnt see a topic talking about anything close to this which i figured if others had felt a force would be the prime topic of discussion here. Anyway, anything anyone can share I'd greatly appreciate it and will share my description of what i felt in turn. Thanks.

I have. It's difficult to describe. Further, Im not 100% if it can also be classed as "The Presence of God" or "The Anointing" or if I might have felt it because I wanted to feel it or if my mind supplied a name for "intense emotion" as feeling the Force

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre

More
3 years 8 months ago #353267 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Force
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/123569-a-modern-day-jeddist-book-of-change-a-shepards-journal

Our begining can be our choice.

When it rains - I dance in it. Really it do. Any time the rain falls- I’m all about. Tin roofs are my Zen. Anything remotely related to the rain and I’m doing it. When you need to connect with me a you can find me in the rain. You can find a lot of things in the rain. The ones you remember are personally from your own experience.
I hear voices in storms of people past from my life. I see them in them lighting flashes when my eyes are closed.
Which Force am I describing? Who’s Force? Am I alone in thinking I can leave or charge things or I’m the only one? In the sun I find the hands of my grandfather - on my shoulders often and my heart beats like he was there. Many times things like this happen in real life. There are many different explications for some and for some none.
When I burn dirt in a ritual - I feel everyone’s prayers and wishes - hopes greats dreams and practices - while in practice my own. Is that connection the Force? Can it be? Has it been?

If we can choose what we call the Force by what is ALLREADY present , then I would have to say - yes - I have Felt the presence the Force often. That’s what I seek - those connections. I feed people and council as well as help others with things. This is a real life thing as well as here. What we seek - well - you will find. If you seek that thing that connects us - you will find it. What form or what avenue - that takes some time to hone and master but let me tell you directly - it’s worth it.
Adding the Force to things often changes the result sonif you seek your gunna find but if you seek in the Force - expect to find DIFFERENT things.
May the Force you seek and the force you find of others be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym

More
3 years 8 months ago #353273 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic The Force

Flint2020 wrote: Im willing to share what i felt but not before i hear what others have to say because i dont want someone to hear my story and duplicate it and claim they had the same experience when they didn't.

What is to stop you from saying that this was exactly what you experienced upon hearing a story you sufficiently liked? For that matter, how would you go about finding out if someone else's report is one of their own experience and not one they copied from some chat somewhere else? If you are not comfortable sharing your experience with strangers, that's fair enough, nobody has to be. Yet, if the reason for your discomfort is that you can't trust your fellows to not plagiarize your story, then that reason disposes of the question, too, for no more can you trust them to be genuine in reporting their own.

Social interactions aside, though, ...

After a couple weeks of trying i was able to again but only very briefly as well...it hurts, so my mind pulled back.

This is somewhat concerning. Actual forces our bodies can perceive are few enough to count with our hands. We know far from everything there is to know about the universe, but we have probed it enough to say that what ever else is out there would either have to be strong enough that our probes would have detected it by now, or too weak to make any kind of notable impact on our daily lives. If you actually felt pain from straining your mind or body, or - worse yet - just at seemingly random, perhaps it is a good idea to ask opinions from trained professionals in relevant areas, just to make sure that you are not doing serious damage to yourself with these exercises, or to get a recommendation on how to adjust them in case you are.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353302 by
Not so much plagiarize anything. I just wanted to know if anyone has felt anything and i wanted to hear it from them first hand without getting 20 replies after i talk about it from people going oh yeah i felt that too... Without any elaboration on if they ever have felt anythinf similar and what their experience was.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi