Force Activation of the genuine self and your personal connection to the force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #347236 by
Force Activation/Growth
For some of you tonight is a full moon and the for awhile there won't be another one like this for a bit. If you want to activate your force or connect on a newer level ready for new phase as we shed the 2019 soon
I (say your name) call upon my conscious connection to the force and open myself to my genuine connection to the force. (saying that 7 times)
I Open my conscious portal to the force (saying it 7 times)
I (your name) open my heart chakra to my true divine genuine self
Lighting a candle is an option and meditating for the force is with you always. This flows in us and surrounds us that is very real. I hope you are enjoying your week and as always may the force guide, bless and keep you.
-Tauriel Rhyvvenbane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #347254 by Malicious
I have a question , this seems to be more for the Wicca based Jedi and personally the only thing that I got from Wicca/ paganism is Loki messing with my life so .... Can this be actually proven to work ? This seems more like those fake spells then something that will actually work . Trust me I had done Wicca/ pagan stuff for about a year but nothing worked no matter how hard I believed or what I done nothing worked . So how will this work all that had been done was replacing Wicca stuff with jedi stuff . Personally I had found Christianity was full of Hippocrates as well as other abrahamic religions , Wicca / paganism is just a bunch of made up stuff but the only thing true was very little bit about medicinal erbs . The only path that I have found to fit me is this one because it is the most flexible .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #347255 by
sometimes ritual and desire for said ritual to be true is enough to make something real, even if its only to oneself.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #347256 by steamboat28

Malicious wrote: I have a question , this seems to be more for the Wicca based Jedi and personally the only thing that I got from Wicca/ paganism is Loki messing with my life so .... Can this be actually proven to work ? This seems more like those fake spells then something that will actually work . Trust me I had done Wicca/ pagan stuff for about a year but nothing worked no matter how hard I believed or what I done nothing worked . So how will this work all that had been done was replacing Wicca stuff with jedi stuff . Personally I had found Christianity was full of Hippocrates as well as other abrahamic religions , Wicca / paganism is just a bunch of made up stuff but the only thing true was very little bit about medicinal erbs . The only path that I have found to fit me is this one because it is the most flexible .

"Flexibility" is not the best means of choosing a path. Having that as a goal suggests you're looking to a path to confirm to your desires, rather than one to learn from.

As for your many adventures into other faith structures, you're very welcome to expand on them in another area of the forum, but popping into a thread to metaphorically dump on three distinct faiths at once when none were mentioned is off-topic at best. Especially since we have specific spaces in which to discuss those faiths, and your very loud, unasked opinions about them probably belong in a place they can be discussed by members who can answer your questions about them.

Do you have commentary related to the actual post? If so, please continue to discuss by it in an understanding manner, for I'm certain we're all interested.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by steamboat28. Reason: Softened wording.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi