Guided Meditation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #300042 by
Guided Meditation was created by
Hi all!
Laying in bed last night after a very nice meditation using an app called "Headspace", I had the idea of using Nakis' form for guided discussions to perhaps start a guided meditation on skype or something.

This post is just to perhaps gauge interest and if enough people are interested we could set something up :)
Any ideas are welcome as I am NOT very experienced in meditation. I only know what works for me.

Force be with you all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #339915 by
Replied by on topic Guided Meditation
It is great. I am also not expert in meditation but i am following some blogs and peoples for meditation techniques...there guidance is best for me. https://myminori.com/6-types-of-meditation-which-one-is-best-for-you/
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .

More
4 years 9 months ago #339916 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Guided Meditation
We really should start an audio collection of guided meditations. Maybe TOTJO should have its own SoundCloud or BandCamp or something?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 9 months ago #339921 by steamboat28
Not to be the guy that double-posts, but on a similar note, why don't we use the YouTube channel more? I know we have one.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339925 by

steamboat28 wrote: Not to be the guy that double-posts, but on a similar note, why don't we use the YouTube channel more? I know we have one.

We do!?

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
4 years 9 months ago #339927 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Guided Meditation

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

steamboat28 wrote: Not to be the guy that double-posts, but on a similar note, why don't we use the YouTube channel more? I know we have one.

We do!?

Akkarin Had one he was doing things on, But have suggested one to the Council for Future stuff... I'm sure that will come into play in the near Future...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

More
4 years 9 months ago #339928 by steamboat28
See, this is exactly why I was working on a Media Team and trying to get PR back up and running. Because we're an online Temple with almost no social media presence.

More
4 years 9 months ago #339929 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Guided Meditation

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

We do!?

We dooooo???

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
4 years 9 months ago #339930 by steamboat28
My bad, seems it was just Akkarin's, but there's one out there now with one of Ros' sermons on it. So apparently someone has kind of solved the problem, in some fashion, sort of?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339931 by
I think guided meditations are great. I personally do Hong-Sau meditation as taught by Guruji Paramahansa Yogananda. I found it to be profound and powerful. It has lead me to the breathless state on many occasions although I haven’t perfected in the least that state.
Of all the practices I have done over the years meditation is my constant refuge. It works from day one and can cause profound changes in awareness and consciousness.
What would be the purpose of the meditations? You can have meditations for attuning with the sound of the Force known as the realm of Okmar in yogic scriptures, for success, for healing, for simple relaxation. I mean the possibilities are huge.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi