MartaLina, Knighthood, Announcement and Ceremony, 2016

More
7 years 3 months ago #268055 by J_Roz
Very Well done! Congrats!

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 3 months ago #268071 by Brenna
Awesome!! Congratulations!

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

More
7 years 3 months ago #268198 by Lykeios Little Raven
Congratulations Marta! I'm sorry I missed the ceremony. I look forward to seeing what you do as a knight of the Temple and to continuing to get to know you. :D

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi