tzb, Knighthood and Deacon Ordination Ceremony, Announcement, 2014

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #157429 by
That's 3pm where I am and I don't get out of class until 3:05, but know that I will make a bee-line for a computer so I can be there as soon as I can.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #157430 by
Don't run... I have a feeling we'll be there for a while :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #157434 by
I'll make it a point to be there. You are certainly deserving of the honor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #157729 by
Thanks Senan :) I look forward to seeing you and anyone else who'd like to come later.

Just a reminder that I'll be delivering a sermon after my Ordination, titled "The Knight".
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #157758 by
Wanted to bump this back up. :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #157763 by Alexandre Orion
:cheer:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #157766 by

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Adder.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #157769 by
The Ordination

(13:31:51) Alexandre_Orion: Welcome one and all to this, the occasion of the Ordination of one of our members. Let us begin the ceremony in reflection :
(13:32:50) Alexandre_Orion: Great Te appears Flowing from Tao.
Tao in action - Only vague and intangible. Intangible and vague, But within it are images. Vague and intangible; Within are entities. Shadowy and obscure; Within there is life, Life so real, That within it there is trust.
From the beginning its name is not lost But reappears through multiple origins.
How do I know these origins? Like this.
(13:33:06) Alexandre_Orion: (21)
(13:33:25) Alexandre_Orion: We offer our thanks for the insight that springs from the Force as we seek to apply it to our lives.
(13:33:39) Alexandre_Orion: As beings of light we connect with our brothers and sisters in the Universal Moment
and as beings of flesh and bone our footsteps walk this Earth and echo in time.
(13:33:50) Temple Bot: Psyddhattha has been logged out (Timeout).
(13:33:52) Temple Bot: Psyddhattha logs into the Chat.
(13:34:01) Alexandre_Orion: Grant us the focus, knowledge and wisdom to live each moment as best we can --
(13:34:12) Alexandre_Orion: As mortal creatures,
(13:34:16) Temple Bot: Psyddhattha logs out of the Chat.
(13:34:20) Alexandre_Orion: As eternal souls,
(13:34:31) Alexandre_Orion: As Jedi.
(13:34:44) Alexandre_Orion: May the Force be with you all …
(13:34:49) MCSH: And also with you.
(13:34:54) Reliah: and with you
(13:34:56) Adhara: and also with you
(13:35:00) Arcade: And also with you.
(13:35:01) Temple Bot: Psyddhattha logs into the Chat.
(13:35:02) elizabeth: and with you
(13:35:05) tzb: And also with you.
(13:35:05) Brenna: and with you
(13:35:05) Edan: And also with you
(13:35:13) Psyddhattha: and also with you
(13:35:13) Jamie_Stick: And with you
(13:35:23) Senan: and with you
(13:35:33) Alexandre_Orion: The Force guides everyone to serve in their own particular way and some of these people are called to minister its truths and mysteries to others. As servants of the people, Ministers are to shepherd them on their respective paths and to guide them to self-discovery and understanding. With their fellow Ministers, they are to sustain the community of the faithful by the ministry of doctrine and guidance, that we all may grow into the fullness of the Force and better understand ourselves.
(13:36:09) Alexandre_Orion: Will the Candidate please step forward and announce himself.
(13:36:24) tzb: I am Stuart Johnson, Jedi Knight, known as tzb.
(13:36:39) Alexandre_Orion: Are you prepared to accept the responsibilities of the role of Ordained Minister of Jediism on this day?
(13:36:47) tzb: I am.
(13:37:01) Alexandre_Orion: Will the Presenting Minister please step forward and announce himself.
(13:37:11) MCSH: I am Sajjad Heydari also known as MCSH, Knight of Jediism and Deacon of the Temple of the Jedi Order.
(13:37:23) Alexandre_Orion: Has the Candidate completed all of the required Clerical training as prescribed by the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(13:37:34) MCSH: Yes, he has.
(13:37:39) Alexandre_Orion: Does the Candidate fulfil the requirements according to their rank at the Temple of the Jedi Order, including all necessary Oaths or Vows?
(13:37:52) MCSH: Yes, he does.
(13:38:00) Alexandre_Orion: Has the Candidate fulfilled all of the requirements for Ordination as prescribed by the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(13:38:12) MCSH: Yes, he has.
(13:38:17) Alexandre_Orion: Is the Candidate under any judicial ban that would prevent this Ordination at this time?
(13:38:24) MCSH: No, he is not.
(13:38:32) Alexandre_Orion: And does this Ordination have the approval of the Council of the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(13:38:39) MCSH: Yes, it does.
(13:38:55) Alexandre_Orion: Thank you.
(13:39:03) Alexandre_Orion: Ministers are called to be servants among the people. They are to be messengers, watchmen and stewards of the Church. They are to teach and to admonish, to nourish and to support, and to guide the people through the confusions of life, that they may grow in knowledge and wisdom of the Force.
(13:39:26) Alexandre_Orion: As Jedi they are to protect the peace and defend the weak. As Ministers they are to uplift the spirit through the guidance of the Doctrine and the wisdom of the Force. With the qualities of compassion, understanding, tolerance and acceptance, they are to open their arms to embrace the community and to provide counsel in times of need.
(13:39:50) Alexandre_Orion: They are to minister to the sick and prepare those who are transitioning from this world and back to the Force, supporting all those who are affected by such changes. Standing together with their brothers and sisters, they are to provide light through the darkness, that the whole Church may be built up in unity and faith.
(13:40:13) Alexandre_Orion: In addition to this, Ordination is a commitment for life. It can only be rescinded in the most severe of circumstances as this is a contract between the Minister and the Force, a dedication to serving the people through the Doctrine and the guidance of the Force. This promise is written on the soul and strengthens every fiber of the spirit; as such it is not to be taken lightly and without due consideration.
(13:40:34) Alexandre_Orion: Stuart Johnson, Will you on this day devote yourself to the care and the needs of the people as an Ordained Minister of Jediism?
(13:40:42) tzb: I will, gladly.
(13:40:49) Alexandre_Orion: Will you faithfully minister the Doctrine of this church, by which our community may flourish in their faith?
(13:40:59) tzb: Yes, I will.
(13:41:04) Alexandre_Orion: Will you, reconciled to your eternal existence in the Force, strive to be an instrument of peace in the Temple and in the world?
(13:41:12) tzb: I will. Always.
(13:41:13) Temple Bot: Desolous has been logged out (Timeout).
(13:41:21) Alexandre_Orion: Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow Ministers in upholding the spirits of the people and guiding them to their highest potential?
(13:41:31) tzb: I will.
(13:41:37) Alexandre_Orion: And will you strive to further your own self, to be the best that you can be and to allow your light to shine forth as inspiration to others that may follow?
(13:41:49) tzb: I will.
(13:41:59) Alexandre_Orion: Thank you. Know that you will always be supported by your fellow Ministers, by the Temple itself and by your own faith in the guidance of the Force. With this in mind, it is with great pleasure that I ordain you as a Minister and Deacon of Jediism and state that you shall henceforth be known as Rev. Stuart Johnson OCP. May the Force be with you !
(13:42:18) tzb: And also with you.
(13:42:23) tzb: :)
(13:42:32) Alexandre_Orion: Should any member wish to say anything, please feel free to do so now.
(13:42:44) MCSH: Congratulations :)
(13:42:47) Adhara: Congratulations, again :)
(13:42:48) Reliah: :D Congratulations again!
(13:42:51) Edan: Woooo! Congratulations!!
(13:42:51) elizabeth: congratulations again :D
(13:42:54) Psyddhattha: Congratulations! :D
(13:43:01) Arcade: :) *bows* Excellent.
(13:43:04) tzb: Thank you Saj, for representing me here today. It's an honour my friend.
(13:43:11) tzb: And once again to you all for being here with me!
(13:43:12) Senan: Congrats!
(13:43:23) MCSH: It was a pleasure :)
(13:43:28) Jamie_Stick: Excellent and congratulations

More
9 years 6 months ago #157770 by Breeze el Tierno
Congratulations, tzb! I regret that the timing made me miss the ceremony. I look forward to reading the transcript in detail. I hope you enjoy your new obligations. Take care!
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #157774 by
Absolutely fantastic. Congrats tzb, sorry I missed it!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi