Jedi Multimedia Center

More
5 years 7 months ago #326196 by Kit
Jedi Multimedia Center was created by Kit
I'm seeing more and more Jedi material out there. Please feel free to share any podcasts, youtube channels, or the like, that were made by Jedi, for Jedi!

Please post only channels that have the majority of material related to Jedi/Jediism/Jedi Realism/etc... not individual videos please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326200 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Multimedia Center
My channel (Arisaig Ioach) mostly focuses on martial arts and my journey therein... for now. It is, after all, going to be a Jedi Martial Arts and Philosophy channel. :)

so, you can find a link to it HERE .

Hoping to do more... well, skilled tutorials in the future, redos of older tutorials, getting into lightsaber flow, and just discussing jedi basics and such now that my life is turning around and I can focus on such things without the stress unemployment. :D

More
3 years 10 months ago #352750 by Alethea Thompson
I could have sworn there was another post somewhere similiar to this one with a lot more information...but seeing as I can't find it (lol) I'll post it here.

This year's gathering went really well!! Here's the playlist. We hope to also keep this channel rolling with new material over time. It's called "The Jedi's Lighthouse"

2020 Virtual Jedi Gathering YT Playlist

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana