Totjo mentioned in Wichita KS news paper?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #320275 by
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/living/religion/article207129319.html

Hey TOTJO members, Knights and assorted staff just a heads up yinz were talked about in a Wichita news paper last week. I hope it brings a few awesome people your way.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MadHatter. Reason: Renamed with posters permission

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #320280 by
Its yet another review of the very mediocre American Jedi documentary that you've promoted a thousand times before. Unbanned for mere hours, already back to old vices, eh?

EDIT: and no, TotJO wasn't discussed in this article (save for "The Temple of the Jedi Order has received tax exempt status in the United States."), its just focusing on talking about you and the others featured in this documentary.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320283 by

Arisaig wrote: Its yet another review of the very mediocre American Jedi documentary that you've promoted a thousand times before. Unbanned for mere hours, already back to old vices, eh?

EDIT: and no, TotJO wasn't discussed in this article (save for "The Temple of the Jedi Order has received tax exempt status in the United States."), its just focusing on talking about you and the others featured in this documentary.
[/quote

So cute you got your trolling from your teaching master. All the jealousy and hostility will.not help you on this path.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320284 by

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Arisaig wrote: Its yet another review of the very mediocre American Jedi documentary that you've promoted a thousand times before. Unbanned for mere hours, already back to old vices, eh?

So cute you got your trolling from your teaching master. All the jealousy and hostility will.not help you on this path.

Just because I don't agree with you does not make me a troll. Behave.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320286 by

Arisaig wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Just because I don't agree with you does not make me a troll. Behave.

Keep telling yourself that. But either way I did another interview last night on a podcast called Story Time with Kevin I will post a link to the episode once it goes public. I have a couple other projects coming up to promote the community as a whole. I just hope people like you are not the official greeting club here at TOTJO. because if you are I do not see many people staying long.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320287 by
Can we have the thread renamed, mods? Misleading title, does not discuss TotJO. "Jedi discussed in Wichita KS newspaper" is much more fitting.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #320288 by

MJ Hannigan wrote: Keep telling yourself that. But either way I did another interview last night on a podcast called Story Time with Kevin I will post a link to the episode once it goes public. I have a couple other projects coming up to promote the community as a whole. I just hope people like you are not the official greeting club here at TOTJO. because if you are I do not see many people staying long.

First, most people don't stay long without any intervention. I don't care what you have in store in the future, this thread is just yet another thread of you promoting yourself.

Isn't getting unbanned supposed to be a "I've changed, let me prove it?" type deal? Because so far nothing has changed. EDIT: In fact, you've seemed to jump into old habits without a seconds hesitation.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320289 by

Arisaig wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: Keep telling yourself that. But either way I did another interview last night on a podcast called Story Time with Kevin I will post a link to the episode once it goes public. I have a couple other projects coming up to promote the community as a whole. I just hope people like you are not the official greeting club here at TOTJO. because if you are I do not see many people staying long.

First, most people don't stay long without any intervention. I don't care what you have in store in the future, this thread is just yet another thread of you promoting yourself.

Isn't getting unbanned supposed to be a "I've changed, let me prove it?" type deal? Because so far nothing has changed.

Dude if you do not like how people are representing the community as a whole contact media and do it yourself. Your behavior here is a very poor reflection on totjo.

Just move on. If you do not like a topic do not reply.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320290 by

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Isn't getting unbanned supposed to be a "I've changed, let me prove it?" type deal? Because so far nothing has changed.

Dude if you do not like how people are representing the community as a whole contact media and do it yourself. Your behavior here is a very poor reflection on totjo.

The TotJO has a poor enough reflection without me, thank you very much. You have enough threads to promote yourself in, and have promoted yourself in. Why not just reuse one of them instead of making yet another of these egotistical threads?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320291 by

Arisaig wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

The TotJO has a poor enough reflection without me, thank you very much. You have enough threads to promote yourself in, and have promoted yourself in. Why not just reuse one of them instead of making yet another of these egotistical threads?

So you will not be out there trying to represent the jediism and Jedi Realist community outside the cyber walls of totjo? Lol you take after your master even more then I thought.

But odds are if your comprehinion skills were up and your envy was down you would have read that this artical was not even about the American Jedi film. But in true colors you just need to troll.