Jedi Compass Raised...

More
6 years 3 months ago #309664 by Alethea Thompson
Some of you know about this project the Jedi Community started in 2013, and then put into a publication in 2015. But for those of you that do not know the story:

In 2013 the whole community had an opportunity to build a document which demonstrated what all of our orders have in common. Temple of the Jedi Order had a major role in it, and it was even named by one of the knights here. Later on, after working with various orders we compiled lectures that were written by people across the community from 2005-2015 and organized them in a book fashioned after that document called "The Jedi Compass". I am proud of this community because we all came together with the intent of providing a unified front through our philosophical ties, as well as decided to put others first.

During the year 2017, this book raised $226 USD which all goes to UNICEF. This puts us at $740 USD since it was published in 2015.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neaj Pa Bol, steamboat28, Lykeios Little Raven, Kit, Zenchi and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309666 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Compass Raised...
Still makes me smile when I remember watching Jacob put the finishing touches on the cover art at the Colorado Gathering, and then holding a copy of the finished book just days later.

WTG, peeps. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #310896 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Compass Raised...
Just received my copy of the Jedi Compass book. Can't wait to crack it open and dive nose first into the pages.

More
4 years 3 months ago #347473 by Alethea Thompson
Apparently I didn’t put up the information last year, hmmm.

Well this year we raised $157.31. I just sent off this months donation. That puts us over $2K (USD) since it’s publication in 2015. ^^.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neaj Pa Bol, Carlos.Martinez3

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
4 years 3 months ago #347482 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Jedi Compass Raised...
Love my copy and participation in this...!!! Including my writings... LOL ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson