The bully

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #305347 by Carlos.Martinez3
The bully was created by Carlos.Martinez3
As the assistant Pastor for outreach I charge my Self as a Jedi as well and as a human and clergy to offer this...
I was once a bully. I was once the bad guy. I was once many things as we all may have been. Today I am not. Today I choose to be the need my life needs. I stand tall and unbreakable in this , This place is many things to many people but it is not a place , I repeat it is NOT a place to feel alone. If you feel like you have been mis treated or even bullied here In the Temple I stand up and say I am here to help. You have some one on your side , ME. Feel free to send me a pm and mark it apropreatly so I can advise and get the proper chanels going. I don't like bully's . I don't like others directly making others feel stalked or feeling helpless. You have a advocate and if nothing else tell me and that's two. From one is two and from two and one is three. You have help and you have options. I'm not perfect and I don't have all the answers to many things but here in this place you should never feel alone, especially here. As delicate as this subject is please do not post here with aligations or blames or anything of that nature. Please contact me directly and immediately my friends and I will see and help find a medium and or resolution . All contact clergy request are confidential and will never be disclosed in public. So with all that said , let's keep this place the oasis and light it can be and has been. Let us learn and grow and if the need EVER arises , you are NOT alone ,especially here!
May the Force we all share find y'all where y'all seek it !
Carlos Assistant Pastor, Jedi Knight, Priest Father, friend ,and once a bully myself. Change is present

Please contact me anytime , NOT on this post

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The topic has been locked.
More