American Jedi Documentry

More
6 years 9 months ago #293226 by Breeze el Tierno
Leave Perris out of this, Ren. She's not even here. Mike brought her up because he just does that, but it's no reason to insult her. If you want to address Mike, go nuts. The Perris stuff is done. Leave it be.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
6 years 9 months ago #293232 by ren
Replied by ren on topic American Jedi Documentry
What insults? I think it's great she opened her home to hannigan when he was homeless. It's her lies and manipulation I am not too fond off.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293233 by
Replied by on topic American Jedi Documentry
I don't usually do this here at TOTJO because im just an Apprentice but.....Come on guys. Many fair warnings were given. Let's take a deep breathe and give up the temptation's here.

Or at least start a separate Troll thread and leave this one be?

Appreciated.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293237 by

MJ Hannigan wrote: And in truth the question was pretty foolish because watching the youtube video and reading the discription would show the answers to the questions asked.

Thank you for the reminder that if I want information badly enough, I have the tools and capacity to find it myself. :)

I hope your day is bringing you happiness!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293240 by
Friends. I know that TOtJO is not it's members. But I also want to say that the last two or three pages of this thread has me literally in tears. Perhaps a collective deep breath and some individual remembering of who one is and who one aspires to be is in order?

We are better than this. I have faith in us.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #293242 by

MJ Hannigan wrote:

JLSpinner wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote:

JLSpinner wrote: I was knighted around 1.5 years as well. Should we question my merit also?

Personally i will not even comment on the time frame but the concept in question is why are so many would be padawans waiting for masters for much longer time frame while others seem to get picked up so easy. Sounds a little more like politics then training but that is just a opinion.

Actually no i will comment on time. 1.5 years. Now that is dedication. Then again totjo does not have designed standards and wonders why its knights are not widely accepted. I personally would love to see totjo members take a active role in the larger community. I would like to see totjo members start vids or podcasting to allow others to see what totjo has to offer.

An idea I have been flirting with. We have a lot in motion right now. Once we get the Council put back together we can talk more about a podcast or vlog.
As for the initiates awaiting a master. I can't answer that. Our Master Apprenticeship relationships are purely at will. No one is assigned. We form our bond based on connection. We grow together in the Force and we learn together. It's a beautiful thing but it's not perfect.

Ah but you did answer the question. You choose faverates and things are indeed political. So some people can be here for several years and not grow because the so called knights and masters do not think they are worthy enough to aid on their path. Thank you for being honest.

And for the record do not mistake me for a new person in the community. I have been around longer they you will really understand and ever since war beauty was forced out in 2013 Totjo never really recovered.

I know who you are. I know how long you've been a part of the Jedi community. I understand just fine, thank you for the clarification though. I think TOTJO is doing just fine. I think we are currently on the path we need to be. This community is filled with strong people. People who give freely and don't ask for anything. People who will drop anything to listen if you need them to. There are people here with wisdom you can't comprehend. We also have respect for one another. I think we're going to be alright.

More
6 years 9 months ago #293244 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic American Jedi Documentry
Hey guys, we are not talking about the documentary here. We are attacking others. Im locking this. Personal issues can be taken to PM

Locked by Ros

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 9 months ago #293253 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic American Jedi Documentry
Recognize this tactic. It's been going on for years. Make inflammatory and idiotic statements. Lie. Put down The Order.

People get irritated and respond in an emotional state.

Then the troll masquerading as a Jedi can say, "See how un-Jedi you are". Don't fall for it.

Founder of The Order

More
6 years 9 months ago #293280 by Br. John
p.s. Clearly this thread needs a time out. So it's been locked for 24 hours. I'll unlock it tomorrow.

Attachment GoodLifeSticksStones.gif not found

Founder of The Order
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
6 years 8 months ago #298584 by Br. John
American Jedi Documentary is in IMDB now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7246408/fullcredits

Founder of The Order