Jedi Community Page

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #203144 by
Jedi Community Page was created by
Jedi Community Page

Please contact a Librarian if you think a Jedi group is missing and should be added to this list.

Temple of the Jedi Order (TotJO) is one of a number of other Jedi groups in the wider Jedi community. This page lists a number of other groups and includes a short description about what their focus is and a person of contact. Please click on the links to follow through to the websites and member profiles.

TotJO's policy is, and has always been, that members are welcome to participate in as many other organisations and groups, Jedi or non-Jedi, as they please.

Chicago Jedi

"Inspired by the fictional Jedi in Star Wars, we strive to walk the path of the Jedi in our real lives. We’re not just fans, but people who see a core of truth in its philosophy that is worth bringing into the world."

Person of Contact: Angelus Kalen (Master of the Chicago Jedi Order)

Email: angelus@chicagojedi .com

Force Academy

"Founded in 1998 and home to many students of the Force, who mainly align with one of three Aspects: Light, Dark or Shadow. Each Aspect emphasizes different methods, tools and approaches to the Force, for both the Community and the Individual - resulting in a variety of spiritual paths."

Person of Contact: Alethea (Head of the Light Aspect)

Gathered Force Community

"Seeks to promote offline gatherings and safe local meet-up's. As well as to provide safe, neutral, territory to conduct constructive conversations about the Jedi and all those who follow the ways of the Force."

Person of Contact: Trisskar (The Keeper)

Email: trisskar@gmail .com

Facebook: Jedi Gatherings

Instiute of Jedi Realist Studies

"IJRS serves the Jedi community by offering self-paced, instructor led training that directly impacts your day to day life as you become a Jedi. We accept everyone interested, including Jediists, Realists, Pragmatists, and even dark-siders looking to 'lighten up'. Join us!"

Person of Contact: Jackie "Jax" Meyer

Email: Jax@instituteforjedirealiststudies .org

JEDI Philosophy

"Jedi Philosophy explores the depths of the Jedi mind. Much of what you can find there are texts that were written at least 15 years ago, up to the present day. There is also an entire section devoted to the Origin of the online Jedi community, starting in 1996, up through 2001. A special focus at Jedi Philosophy is the study of Zen as well. A blog includes Streen's occasional thoughts on his experiences as a Jedi."

Person of contact: Streen

Email: streen47@hotmail .com

Jedi Living

"Jedi education in practical and applicable Jedi philosophy for everyday life. Utilizing the Jedi Way to focus on world-betterment through self-betterment."

Person of contact: Opie Macleod

Facebook: Jedi Living

Jediism Way

"The Jediism Way focuses on community learning and discussion. We all have something to learn and we all have something to teach and the Jediism Way provides a safe, fun, and laid back atmosphere for some great discussions and friendship"

Person of Contact: Xhaiden

Email: xhaiden@jediismway .org

Just Jedi

"Just Jedi, founded in 2006, is a place of study. We offer two perspective: One of the Community, providing Jedi history information, directories and study libraries from members of the overall jedi community both new and old. We also provide our own perspective of study and various platforms to aid in our study progress."

Person of Contact: Trisskar (The Keeper)

E-mail: trisskar@gmail .com

Facebook: Just Jedi
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #203150 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Community Page

Attachment h02e63b6.png not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204924 by
Any Jedi Halloween activities planned?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204930 by
I dont know how 'jedi' it is, but I got my kylo ren costume in the mail the other day. Looks pretty badass. I also am getting a ghillie suit when I get paid again, basically ACU green/gray. I'm pumped about that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #204939 by
There is a Halloween Party scheduled for Oct. 31 with the Chicago Jedi. The Indy Jedi are heading up. :)

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #335193 by Alethea Thompson
Oh, this needs updated. The FA's home has moved to a .us; and the current LA Head is Sotunus. :)

Gathered Force Community, as far as I know, has been taken down. But Trisskar still has Just Jedi up (the address you'll find it at is https://justjedi.wixsite.com/jedihistory )

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 weeks ago #335218 by
Many of these links are broken. Does anyone know if Streen still has a website up anywhere?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #335219 by

Kira wrote: Many of these links are broken. Does anyone know if Streen still has a website up anywhere?

Last I remember Serenity/Amyntas were running 'Ways of the Force'. Its on hiatus atm (life happens), but should be opening up again sometime this year. But he may have moved on from that group since I last checked.
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 weeks ago #335221 by

Alethea Thompson wrote: Oh, this needs updated. The FA's home has moved to a .us; and the current LA Head is Sotunus. :)

Gathered Force Community, as far as I know, has been taken down. But Trisskar still has Just Jedi up (the address you'll find it at is https://justjedi.wixsite.com/jedihistory )

Just Jedi's website is actually down. I could not afford this years domain fee's... The link listed is only part of the site itself...and an older part at that.