[LIVE!] IP Study Hall Sat Sept 15th 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #325441 by
IP Study Hall, the September edition, is here! If you're concerned that your progress will drop off after the "Back to School" routines have begin, this is your way to keep in touch and stay engaged - get the date and time in your diary now!

I'm hoping for the same usual mix of old hands, long-time IP writers, and new faces wanting to catch up after the break - the IP Study Hall is open to EVERYONE regardless of rank. We shall be meeting in the unofficial discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) in the "IP Study Hall" channel. Discussion will happen with voice and through typed chat for those without mic access. It's helpful if you have at least earphones/speakers to be able to listen in (I monitor the channel to try and make sure text points are brought into the voice chat as much as possible, but it's hard to also do this also in the other direction). Don't have discord? Click, or copy and paste the link that's just been provided here, and follow the instructions. ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H )

The discord is there all the time, as a resource and place for Jedi to hang our together; but the LIVE IP Study Hall chat will be happening at 8pm EST on the 8th of August 2018. You can find out when that is for you, here ( CLICKY )

Alternatively, you can keep your eye on the temple calendar - it'll be on there soon.

The IP Study Hall is an open space to discuss ideas, and encourage one another on through the Initiate Programme. It can also be a great space to get to know one another, and the occasional knight and/or councillor that pops on down too. Bring along your questions and ideas - maybe someone wrote something, or you read something that really got you thinking? Bring those thoughts and ideas along! Having difficulties getting your ideas on paper? Perhaps some of our older community member can help. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

Twigga :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326248 by

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi