Jasper_Ward, Jestor, Bishop, Announcement, 2011

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #36882 by
It gives me great pleasure to announce the following appointments:

Master JASPER_WARD, Deacon of Jediism, Librarian and Assistant Marketing Manager, is to be ordained as a Bishop and promoted to the office of CARDINAL BISHOP.

Knight Jestor, Youth and Security Officer, is to be ordained as a Bishop and promoted to the office of CARDINAL BISHOP. He will also be upgraded to Admin status.

Both will take their place on the Council of TOTJO.

The members of the Council are therefore:

Br.John - Patriarch of TOTJO / Senior Pastor
Fr.Jon - Patricarch of TDO
GM Kana Seiki Haruki - Patriarch of TOTJO / Pastor Emeritus
GM Mark Anjuu - Cardinal Bishop / Associate Pastor
Master Jasper_Ward - Cardinal Bishop
Master Jestor - Cardinal Bishop
Master Garm - Cardinal Bishop (on Leave of Absence)
Master Tiamat - Cardinal Bishop (on Leave of Absence)

May the Force guide Masters Jasper and Jestor in their new roles as servants of the Force and shepherds to our flock!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #36884 by Br. John
Fantastic! Remember the technicality that a Deacon must be ordained a Priest before they can be ordained a Bishop so the Deacon will need to be a Priest for one day first.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #36908 by
OH no - its not like I dont have enough trouble keeping that rabble under control - now theres two more... oh well, these things are sent to try us - welcome to the Temple Asylum I mean council :D

MTFBWY - A / SYW

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #36925 by
In accordance with our rules of advancement and with the authority granted by the Council and Executive Committee of TOTJO, I am pleased to announce the following as of this day, 27th February 2011:
Jasper_Ward is now ordained as a Licensed Minister of the Force and Priest of TOTJO.
Jestor is now ordained as a Licensed Minister of the Force and Deacon of TOTJO.

As has been mentioned, notice is hereby given that Jestor shall, after a period of at least 24 hours, be ordained as a Priest of TOTJO.
Both parties shall be ordained as Bishops of TOTJO at a ceremony announced in a separate post.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #36932 by
With the authority granted by the Council and Executive Committee of TOTJO, I am pleased to announce that as of this day, 28th February 2011:
Jestor is now ordained as a Licensed Minister of the Force and Priest of TOTJO.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi