Alexandre Orion, Bishop, Ceremony, 2014

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132046 by
Congrats mate! :) I'm sure you'll serve the people well!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132048 by
Congratulations!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132137 by
Excellent news.

Congratulations.

More
10 years 2 months ago #132139 by Wescli Wardest
Better you than me!!! :ohmy:

hahahhahha :P

Congratulations my friend. :laugh:

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

More
10 years 2 months ago #132142 by MCSH
Congratulations, once more, Alexandre!

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132159 by
Congratulations!

More
10 years 2 months ago #132243 by Lykeios Little Raven
Félicitations Maître!

I'm sure you will make a fine Bishop!

Que la Force soit avec toi!

In Earnest,

Lykeios ~ Adam

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132254 by
This is good news for everyone. Congrats

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #132462 by
I will do my best to be present for this, a deserved promotion for a wise Jedi.

More
10 years 2 months ago #132973 by Damion_Storm
(16:10:01) Naya: Up at the top, under styles.
(16:10:06) Rosalyn_J: hey home safe and sound
(16:10:11) Leandros_Von: this white is brutal lol
(16:10:24) Damion_Storm: Start warning
(16:10:31) Leandros_Von: *duh... cheers naya
(16:10:34) Damion_Storm: 30 Sec
(16:10:42) Rosalyn_J: thanks everyone for waiting for me
(16:10:46) Rosalyn_J: really appreciate it
(16:10:52) Alexandre_Orion: ;)
(16:10:58) Damion_Storm: Please hold all comments until the proper time
(16:12:14) Damion_Storm: Welcome one and all to this, the occasion of the Ordination of a Bishop of the Order. Let us begin the ceremony in reflection:
(16:12:37) Damion_Storm: We offer our thanks for the lessons that we are given, the courage to learn from moments of strive and the humility to accept the grace in moments of better fortune.
(16:12:51) Damion_Storm: With the guidance of the Force, every step we take leads us to the right place at the right time and we ask that our hearts and minds be forever open to the signs and feelings that shepherd us safely through the confusion.
(16:13:07) Damion_Storm: We give thanks to those who have stepped up to guide others, that they may carry the weight of each burden with openness and honour, and may they always be able to stretch out their hands to those who are in need, that we may all walk together in strength as sisters and brothers in the Force.
(16:13:17) Temple Bot: Gisteron logs into the Chat.
(16:13:26) Damion_Storm: May the Force be with you all
(16:13:31) Alexandre_Orion: And also with you ...
(16:13:36) Reliah: and also with you
(16:13:37) tzb: And also with you.
(16:13:37) Adhara: and also with you
(16:13:39) Rosalyn_J: And also with you
(16:13:42) Leandros_Von: and also with you
(16:13:46) Naya: And also with you
(16:13:47) Brenna: and with you
(16:13:51) V-Tog: And also with you.
(16:14:15) Damion_Storm: *****
(16:14:24) Temple Bot: Proteus logs into the Chat.
(16:14:30) Damion_Storm: The Force guides everyone to serve in their own particular way and some of these people are called to minister its truths and mysteries to others
(16:14:41) Damion_Storm: As servants of the people, Ministers are to shepherd them on their respective paths and to guide them to self discovery and understanding.
(16:14:51) Damion_Storm: With their fellow Ministers, they are to sustain the community of the faithful by the ministry of doctrine and guidance, that we all may grow into the fullness of the Force and better understand ourselves.
(16:15:00) Damion_Storm: *****
(16:15:14) Damion_Storm: The title of Bishop is bestowed upon those who have committed themselves fully to the guidance of the Force and who have accepted the responsibility of shepherding the Ministers and congregation through their duties, trials and development.
(16:15:27) Damion_Storm: As the highest Clerical order, they hold the spiritual energies of TOTJO on behalf of all those that walk these halls and may bestow ordination upon those Ministers who are deemed to be ready.
(16:15:39) Damion_Storm: Even though these tasks are great, the Bishops remain simply as Jedi and as the servants of the servants of the people.
(16:16:02) Damion_Storm: *****
(16:16:16) Damion_Storm: Will the Candidate please step forward and announce themselves.
(16:16:20) Alexandre_Orion: I am Benjamin-Alexandre Roland Eugène Miller, Knight of Jediism and known as Alexandre Orion.
(16:16:42) Damion_Storm: Are you prepared to accept the responsibilities of the role of Bishop of Jediism on this day?
(16:16:48) Alexandre_Orion: Yes, I am.
(16:17:01) Damion_Storm: Will the Presenting Minister please step forward and announce themselves.
(16:17:04) Temple Bot: Desolous has been logged out (Timeout).
(16:17:08) V-Tog: I am V-Tog, Senior Knight of Jediism and Priest of the Temple of the Jedi Order.
(16:17:19) Temple Bot: Gisteron logs out of the Chat.
(16:17:23) Damion_Storm: Has the Candidate completed all of the required Clerical training as prescribed by the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(16:17:32) V-Tog: Yes, he has.
(16:17:44) Damion_Storm: Does the Candidate fulfil the requirements according to their rank at the Temple of the Jedi Order, including all necessary Oaths or Vows?
(16:17:50) V-Tog: Yes, he does.
(16:18:03) Temple Bot: Desolous logs into the Chat.
(16:18:35) Damion_Storm: Has the Candidate fulfilled all of the requirements for Ordination as prescribed by the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(16:18:43) V-Tog: Yes, he has.
(16:19:00) Damion_Storm: Is the Candidate under any judicial ban that would prevent this Ordination at this time?
(16:19:09) V-Tog: No, he is not.
(16:19:45) Damion_Storm: And does this Ordination have the approval of the Council of the Temple of the Jedi Order?
(16:19:51) V-Tog: Yes, it does.
(16:20:23) Damion_Storm: Thank you.
(16:22:10) Damion_Storm: Alexandre_Orion Do you understand the commitment and seriousness of the office and vows you are about to take?
(16:22:23) Alexandre_Orion: Yes, I do ...
(16:22:49) Damion_Storm: Ministers are called to be servants among the people. They are to be messengers, watchmen and stewards of the Church.
(16:22:59) Damion_Storm: They are to teach and to admonish, to nourish and to support, and to guide the people through the confusions of life, that they may grow in knowledge and wisdom of the Force.
(16:23:15) Damion_Storm: As Jedi they are to protect the peace and defend the weak. As Ministers they are to uplift the spirit through the guidance of the Doctrine and the wisdom of the Force.
(16:23:26) Damion_Storm: With the qualities of compassion, understanding, tolerance and acceptance, they are to open their arms to embrace the community and to provide counsel in times of need.
(16:23:42) Damion_Storm: They are to minister to the sick and prepare those who are transitioning from this world and back to the Force, supporting all those who are affected by such changes.
(16:23:53) Damion_Storm: Standing together with their brothers and sisters, they are to provide light through the darkness, that the whole Church may be built up in unity and faith.
(16:23:59) Damion_Storm: *****
(16:24:29) Damion_Storm: In addition to this, Ordination is a commitment for life. It can only be rescinded in the most severe of circumstances as this is a contract between the Minister and the Force, a dedication to serving the people through the Doctrine and the guidance of the Force.
(16:24:38) Damion_Storm: This promise is written on the soul and strengthens every fiber of the spirit; as such it is not to be taken lightly and without due consideration.
(16:24:58) Damion_Storm: Bishops are called to guard the faith, unity, and discipline of the Church; to celebrate and to provide for the administration of the Church; to ordain Ministers and to join in ordaining bishops; and to be in all things a faithful pastor and wholesome example for the entire Jedi Community and the World.
(16:25:28) Damion_Storm: With your fellow bishops you will share in the leadership of the Church throughout the world. Your joy will be to follow The Force, not to be served, but to serve, and to give your life to the celebration of Peace.
(16:26:11) Damion_Storm: Alexandre_Orion, Will you on this day devote yourself to the care and the needs of the people as a Bishop of Jediism?
(16:26:20) Alexandre_Orion: I will ...
(16:26:24) Damion_Storm: Will you faithfully minister the Doctrine of this church, that our community may flourish in their faith?
(16:26:28) Alexandre_Orion: I will ...
(16:26:36) Damion_Storm: Will you, reconciled to your eternal existence in the Force, strive to be an instrument of peace in the Temple and in the world?
(16:26:43) Alexandre_Orion: I will ...
(16:26:47) Damion_Storm: Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow Ministers in upholding the spirits of the people and guiding them to their highest potential?
(16:26:51) Alexandre_Orion: I will ...
(16:26:57) Damion_Storm: And will you strive to further your own self, to be the best that you can be and to allow your light to shine forth as inspiration to others that may follow?
(16:27:03) Alexandre_Orion: I will ...
(16:27:57) Damion_Storm: Thank you.
(16:28:08) Damion_Storm: Know that you will always be supported by your fellow Ministers, by the Temple itself and by your own faith in the guidance of the Force.
(16:28:51) Damion_Storm: With this in mind, it is with great pleasure that I ordain you as a Bishop of Jediism and state that you shall henceforth be known as Rev. Benjamin-Alexandre Roland Eugène Miller OCP. May the Force be with you!
(16:29:10) Alexandre_Orion: And also with you, Maître
(16:29:20) Damion_Storm: Should any member wish to say anything, please feel free to do so now.
(16:29:44) Akkarin: Congratulations Alex :)
(16:29:49) Reliah: :) Congratulations, Alexandre.
(16:29:50) Adhara: Congratulations!!! :)
(16:29:52) Leandros_Von: Congratulations Maitre Alexandre
(16:29:54) Desolous: Congrats, bro!
(16:29:56) Brenna: Congratulations Maitre
(16:29:57) Naya: Congrats Alex! :D
(16:30:03) tzb: Congratulations, Alexandre!
(16:30:05) Rosalyn_J: Congratulations Maitre
(16:30:10) Lightstrider: :-)
(16:30:11) Jellse: Congratulations! C:
(16:30:21) Proteus: I am proud especially in this moment to be your friend and your student Maitre. :)
(16:30:23) Joe: Reverent, huh? Herzlichen Glückwunsch :D
(16:30:24) Proteus: Congratulations!
(16:30:43) Alexandre_Orion: :)
(16:30:47) V-Tog: Congratulations :)
(16:30:57) Alexandre_Orion: thank you ...
(16:32:01) Temple Bot: sidvkili logs into the Chat.
(16:32:57) sidvkili: Fucking hell. You would not believe the shit I've gone through to get here
(16:33:12) Rosalyn_J: wow
(16:33:18) Alexandre_Orion: :D
(16:33:37) Damion_Storm: Normally at this point our new Bishop would lead us in the Creed. However today our New Bishop and pastor has prepared a special live service to take place now.
(16:33:41) sidvkili: Congrats alex
(16:34:04) Alexandre_Orion: Thank you, Maître Damion ...
(16:34:10) Rosalyn_J: I'm really excited
(16:34:20) Damion_Storm: At this point I declare the ceremony complete and turn it over to Pastor Alexandre

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Archon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi