Unity

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7366 by
Unity was created by
I believe Unity must be a goal of Jedi, as a goal, how do we accomplish unity?

IN no way is my below post exhaustive but I do think it summarizes it well.

This will be a ongoing post, with three \"lectures\" to it.

Unity... It starts with me.
Unity... It's Not About me.
Unity.... requires reality.

Unity.... It starts with me.

Unity starts with you and me, unless we are in the right mindset, it can not begin, so here is what I have to say on this topic.

We need to start at home, clean up shop first, cleean out all the dirty negative emotions, like arrogance, anger, hurt, pain, selfishness, pride, and hate.

This includes holding grudges, not respecting. Some of you will say But they don't deserve respect, but wait, didn't we when we became Jedi decide that people deserve respect for no more than they are human? WHere does that go when you are hurt, out the window? So respect is only dependent on whether you get along with that person?

Nay, we need to respect the person, while being cautious about thier actions and sometimes this may mean disrespecting their actions, however do not let that cause you gossip, hate, or be angry against the PERSON. For all these actions have results. FOr have heard it said, you shall not murder, but I tell you, if you hate your brother, you have already commited murder!

Unity can not begin, if you or I are unwilling to work with someone in this group, or if you or I are angry, or prideful, or selfish.

ALways seek to encourage. I want to bring your attention back to the creed, and challenge that we live this so that we can strive to be united.

I think it should be what we strive for in striving for unity.

Unless you or I are living the Jedi path we can not strive to live in unity with others.

I am a Jedi, an instrument of peace.
Where there is hatred I shall bring love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
I am a Jedi.
I shall never seek so much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
The Force is always with me, for I am a Jedi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi