In Memory of those who lost the fight with Breast Cancer

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #7898 by
Let this be a place to share our memories of those loved ones who lost the battle with Breast Cancer. They have returned to the Force and so are still a part of us.

Lets remember the Love they Shared

~Br. Tom
Servant of the Servants of the Force

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #257160 by
I found out a short while ago thay my friend Tracey lost the fight last night, after almost 10 years battling on and off. She was one of the bravest, kindest, most tenaciously positive people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I'm still in utter disbelief that she's not going to be around anymore.

The thread topic asks that we remember the love they shared, it couldn't be truer of Trace. She was so full of love it would spill out of her every word and action. She always longed to have kids but in the end consoled herself with her cats. Before the end she moved back to New Zealand to be with her family, went into remission but then relapsed, and had been undergoing treatment for a while. As such it's years since I've seen her in person, but we kept up online, almost daily.

A huge loss. Force be with her family. I know she isn't gone, just moving along in the wider stream of the Force. But it still hurts to lose such a wonderful, wonderful friend.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi