My wife and I have a request

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61773 by
Replied by on topic Re: My wife and I have a request
I want to thank everyone who commented and those who read and didn't know what to say. I read all of your comments and I was moved to tears, I have never seen such an out pouring of support. I'm at a loss for words! I am humbled by the love and kindness shown to me by my Jedi Brothers and Sisters. I know now that the Force guided me here for a reason, I have found my spiritual family. Thank you all. May the Force be forever with us.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61813 by
There are definitely great Jedi here that care for you and others. I hope you find the peace and strength you need.

I offer my efforts (meager as they are) in the Force to give you strength and endurance for this trial.

Sincerely,
LTK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61836 by
Also, please let me know if there is anything that I (or we) can do to help. I know that I am far away, but I am happy to lend an ear or to help you with anything that I can.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61843 by
Know that my prayers and healing thoughts are with you, as those who have preceded me. Blessings and peace be with you, Will, and your wife, Connie, and also with your children.

May The Force Be With You

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #61845 by
Will,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Connie, and the little ones. Although I cannot imagine the pain that you are enduring, please know that so many of us are pulling with you in this time of tribulation. You are not alone.

Although words are just words, please feel free to let me know if there is anything you need.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #62316 by

will7980 wrote: I want to thank everyone who commented and those who read and didn't know what to say. I read all of your comments and I was moved to tears, I have never seen such an out pouring of support. I'm at a loss for words! I am humbled by the love and kindness shown to me by my Jedi Brothers and Sisters. I know now that the Force guided me here for a reason, I have found my spiritual family. Thank you all. May the Force be forever with us.

this is why i come here and not to facebook.
i forgot also to mention that if you do need a a friend to talk to i am here always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66925 by
I am new to Reiki and although being second level I would gladly spend some time doing Reiki for your Wife Connie Brother Will if you would pm your names I would do work
on both of you. I would also need pictures so I who I am working on;
Mardin Taus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #66938 by
Will,

My thoughts and healing prayers go out to your wife, to you and the rest of the family who are helping her through this difficult time.

As a question for the the masters (as I'm fairly new), are there Jedi distance healers, other than Mardin Traus, who might be able to concentrate their efforts?

If so, I would be happy to lend my efforts. If not, I'll lend my efforts anyway, Will (with your permission and your wife's, of course.) I'm not an distance healer, per se, but I am an acupuncturist and have some experience with Qi Gong healing.

May the Force Be With You All, Always

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi