Death in my fraternity

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #54850 by
Death in my fraternity was created by
Hey guys and gals, need your prayers/thoughts/positive energies. I found out at work today that one of the guys I founded a music fraternity chapter with had a dad who passed away today. This just 2 months after one of our brothers (who had more fraternal spirit and more enthusiasm for music than anyone i've met) was shot and killed at point blank range while being mugged. We haven't had enough time to heal and now one of our brothers lost a parent. This is hard on both myself and the other brothers of the fraternity as we are a VERY close group of guys. Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

EDIT:
more info: he died from brain cancer at 9:30 this morning. He had survived many different types of cancer before this, but this one was his last battle. From what the brother told everyone, he went out fighting till the end, never giving up and being a total trooper about the whole thing.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 weeks ago #54905 by
Replied by on topic Re: Death in my fraternity
It can be so hard to know what to say. My heart is heavy and I pray for peace and serenity for all involved. Senseless shootings and devastating cancers are no match for the Force. Rest assured that they are at peace and whole again in the Force.

My sincerest condolences.

May the Force Bring You Peace.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #54929 by Wescli Wardest
My thoughts are with the family and his friends. I wish you well.

Monastic Order of Knights

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi