Katie Barker, 1-26-51 to 6-5-07

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3571 by
This is my message, my thoughts about the one who came before me. This is for the one who taught me right from wrong, lead the way and lit up the dark places in my life.

My constant friend and only companion, the one who loved me most has gone to the next chapter in her life. I wont lie, I miss her more than most words could convey, and her absence only grows more painful with every passing day that she isnt here.

Here is to all the rides we did together on our horses, here is to all the ceremonies, both school and military related that she never missed. Here is to all the laughs and cries that we had together on the phone eight time zones apart. Here is to all the times we were backed into a corner together and came out swinging back to back. Here is to the one that was always on my side, through thick and thin, good and bad.

I miss you and its hard to know how in the world to go on without you. Rest easy Momma, your journey was hard and your misery has finally ended. I have learned all that you could teach me, and I will live on knowing that you are still watching me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 9 months ago #3582 by Neaj Pa Bol
My Friend, My Student, My, you could say, Adopted Daughter....

No one person can feel the anquish in your heart who hasn't been there. But knowing you, and speaking to your Mom before she moved on, there are so many things that you have in your heart as well as your memory to cherish.

God Bless you Katie, God Bless you Bridge.... The burden of time will ease the sting of loss, in time, that sting will turn to cherished time.

Love you..... Patty

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3605 by
Dearest Bridgette I’m so sorry for your loss. Your Mother is a loving and gentle person. I don’t mean was. She is alive with Christ in Paradise. I grieve with you and my heart is so with you but never forget that the Happiness and Peace of Heaven is hidden from us so that we can endure this life.

Life is the childhood of our immortality.

Love,

Br. John+

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3607 by
May the peace of the Living Force of Creation comfort you in this trying time you are going through. You are in my thoughts and meditations, and I wish you renewed strength each and every day.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi