• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 9 months ago #3368 by Garm
We have a brother and his mom who are going through a private matter who could use thoughts of support and well being directed their way.

Br. Sincrad and his Mother are soon to be facing a turning point in their lives, while not life threating the outcome either way will change their lives in the future.

Please join me in adding them to your thoughts at this time.

Lenny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #3369 by Jon
Thanks Br.Lenny. I think to be aware of the members and also their families is important. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3370 by
Living Force of Creation, Creator of today, of yesterday and tomorrow,

We are your people. In our diversity we have strength; in our shared humanity a common hope, a vision of life unbound by time. We have come together to celebrate, to reflect and to recommit ourselves to your will. Shake us out of our complacency, rock our comfortable certainties and challenge us to comfort each other, even across the miles that keep us apart.

May our hearts be open to the challenge of your true freedom, our minds and hands ready to grasp the opportunity for change.

Inspire us, open us to the joy of your peace, and guide us to the heart of truth, today and always.

Amen

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 9 months ago #3372 by Garm
I just spoke with Sincrad, things went well for them today...Thanks all

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3388 by
That is very good to hear. They will continue to be in my thoughts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi