please...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #310 by
please... was created by
i feel as though i've been violently ripped apart by woves in this world. And nothing i do is ever good enough. They are vicious, walk all over me and my kindness and not a single one of them cares about my well-being. I hate to wallow but i was hoping i could turn to you guys to give me some uplifting advice for life. It hurts to be in the dark, torn apart by people you would give you life for.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #312 by
Replied by on topic Re:please...
I'm not sure words of advice apply. Sometimes its better to have a question for someone to answer, lest their \"words\" don't really apply. I think what we can offer you though is a community where you'll be welcome and wher ethose questions will be taken seriously and replied honestly. I'd say just stick around and we'll do our best to show you hospitality and friendship.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #314 by
The most basic and general advice I think any clergy could give is to simply look within yourself. I'm sure with this meditation and focus you will see the truth of your worth. Remember, as a Jedi we must follow the will of The Force. The Force has a purpose for all of us and with some self reflection you can begin to realize what yours may be.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #367 by
Dear War Beauty,

Life can indeed be hard and sometimes it seems unbearingly so.
We can all feel ourselves beeing overwhelmed by certain events,emotions or circumstance -and accordingly we may feel ourselves feeling especially vunerable or alone.
What is the solution?How can YOU be helped?.....It is an age old question and an important one that in truth only YOU can answer!
As Shakespeare rightly wrote in his Much Ado About Nothing
\"For there was never yet a philosopher, that could endure the toothache patiently.\"
Very true and yet not entirely true -for the following is more equally true :

\"Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated that that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,without either clinging to it or rejecting it.\"

If you can except this War Beauty and you can except the support and friendship of all those who care about you,then you'll be on your way to truly realising your own very special value!

My Best Wishes
& May the Force be with you.

Wan-Gi-Tao Kensho

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #368 by
Dear War Beauty,

Life can indeed be hard and sometimes it seems unbearingly so.
We can all feel ourselves beeing overwhelmed by certain events,emotions or circumstance -and accordingly we may feel ourselves feeling especially vunerable or alone.
What is the solution?How can YOU be helped?.....It is an age old question and an important one that in truth only YOU can answer!
As Shakespeare rightly wrote in his Much Ado About Nothing
\"For there was never yet a philosopher, that could endure the toothache patiently.\"
Very true and yet not entirely true -for the following is more equally true :

\"Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated that that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,without either clinging to it or rejecting it.\"

If you can except this War Beauty and you can except the support and friendship of all those who care about you,then you'll be on your way to truly realising your own very special value!

My Best Wishes
& May the Force be with you.

Wan-Gi-Tao Kensho

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #369 by
I could try and give you some words of advice, but I'd need to know in specifics what is frustrating you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #370 by
I think the brothers are right Warbeauty. the first step on the road to inner serenity, is the development of unconditional self love. Your very existance is a manifestation of the ebb and flow of the will of the force.
you are here because you were meant to be here.Draw strength from this. Cast away the idea that we need reasons to feel love.Theese reasons are illusions that bind us to dissatisfacton.

love is...therefore, just love

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #543 by
Thinking of the past pain and worrying about the future are misery in action.

Find beauty and joy in the present, look even to small and insignificant things that would most likely be missed otherwise.

Like the beautiful spring flowers along the road, the green tint of the trees as they sprout for spring or their many colors in the fall or that particular smell of summer.

That hard to hear distant song of an unknown songbird, the smile or laughter of a small child playing.

Finding joy in the particular shades of any color in a room.......

As long as you are focused on the present and finding beauty and joy in it then you will be better off as your thoughts shape a better future instantly.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #586 by
if you dont mind hearing my voice in this matter. i know what you are going through, all to well i'm afraid. you do good for others but when you need something good done to you, you might as well be in a desert all by you're self. this will probably go on through you're life, but believe me when i say there will be days were you get something in return maybe just a simple thank you. untill there is an actual teple for all of us to meet and convine then this is forum is the best place to be with others like you. remember that through out all the hard times there will be light. i know that this is just words been on a page but i hope this brought light to you're state. have a good easter and may the force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 7 hours ago #1059 by
If you don't mind terribly I'm going to give my belated and worthless of advice to you about life- Just accept whatever has happened as unchangeable and the past. It doesnt mean you cant regret it, just dont let past mistakes stay fresh with you, because everything that happens, especially the bad, just makes you stronger and wiser then you were before. I know I really haven't known you for that long, like actually known you as more then that one amazing and awesome kid I have class with, but just know that I'm here for you, and so is Paris, your never without friends.

MTFBWY.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi