Let us pray for Haiti!

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 3 months ago #27873 by Jon
Let us pray for Haiti! was created by Jon

\"Last night I seen my grandmother cry in uncertainty
& to see this image today, it broke my heart.

Level 7 Earthquake has hit Haiti. The country where my family is from. We still have family in Haiti and no word from them yet. Keep us in your prayers.

As if Haiti hasn't gone through enough. The poorest country in the western hemisphere but the first independent black nation. A country with such rich history as well as a poor one. We are strong people, some how some way, we will overcome this and it is for this I pray.\"

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 3 months ago #27875 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Let us pray for Haiti!
this is definately a major tragedy that will affect alot of people.

i deliver newspapers and i've seen some of the other images far more upsetting. they need alot of help. there are numerous text donation lines set up to donate funds to help, as well as several websites. be cautious when donating and make sure it's a legitimate set up, those that can should help in any way possible.

on a related matter...rush limbaugh...this guy needs to be taken off the air...saying the only reason obama is giving aid is because it will give him political points with minorities....this isn't the first time that this closet racist has made comments like this....he feels that we should just leave these people to suffer, and that does not sit well with me...obviously he doesn't care about anyone except himself...he epitomizes everything that makes other countries loathe america...racism, sexism, anti-gay, anti-semetic, greedy, selfish....all the bad things in life.

i feel bad for when he finally dies, to know that he will most likely not be mourned because he will have alienated everyone, he will also be taking alot of negative energy with him.

help haiti in anyway you can, pray in whatever religion you have.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
14 years 3 months ago #27902 by Grom Fett
Replied by Grom Fett on topic Re:Let us pray for Haiti!
This hit me hard cause my best friend is form Haiti and she has alot of family there.

But my school is raising 2000 dollars to help them.

They well all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #27904 by
Replied by on topic Re:Let us pray for Haiti!
You (as well as all of Haiti) will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi