Sending out healing energy?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23316 by
In my days as wiccan i would send out positive energy to the world not directed at anyone in particuler but anyone who would need it i was wondering would that be ok to do with the force or would it be seen as abuse of the force or would this be judged by one's own point of view
this is not a question of what how if or when but more like a question of your views on this matter, thanks for reading.

MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23317 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sending out healing energy?
We are often asked to do this for people in times of need (as a community)

There is a section of the forum for this (forgotten the name off hand)

My question to you is simply why would doing a positive good thing for the benefit of the wider world be perceived as a bad thing (abuse of the force) ?

Would not the world perhaps be a better place if more people did such things ?

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23318 by
I would answer with that i read the force is to be used only if necesery maybe even last resort not sure were i read this but this leads to the thought of doing it for no last resort just doing it with no real reason might be abuse.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23320 by
OK - the force (if you believe our doctrine) is in all of us, around all of us and everything around us - my answer to you is to not worry too much about it - if YOU feel it is right to ask/use the force for good with only good intentions in your heart - then its perfectly fine 9at least in my view)

You wont wear it out or use up rations of the force - no one is keeping a log of when, where or how much you use ;)

The beauty of Jediism is that its very much an individual thing - but ultimately - its your intentions that make you who and what you are (and your actions etc) if you mean to do good and you try to do good, then its probably a safe bet your a good person - we all make mistakes on occasions but that doesnt make us bad for one mistake.

An old adage 'whats goes around comes around' or 'do unto others as you have others do unto you' or simple karma - everything is linked - if you send out good, youll recieve it ;) (least in theory)

So use as much good force power as you care too

When (should you seek it) you get training from a teaching master - they may go through this with you or you could ask for help on this.

MTFBWY - A

PS Id love to know where you read you can only use the force in emergencies - is not the fact we are living beings a way of constantly using the force?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23328 by
i dunno i just browse sites and read i got to the end on google like page 120 if it gets results lol thank you for opening my eyes to that it is much aprechiated.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23329 by
Its just my point of view - not necessarily correct or incorrect ;)

As I said, you decide what is right for you and your conscience

MTFBWY - A

PS _ I wonder of the pagan rite has information on this somewhere - it may be worth your while having a good browse

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #23807 by
I am just listening to Lynne Taggart \"The Intention Experiment\". She has researched how intentions (basically thoughts) can influence things (random event generators, etc.) and beings (bacteria, mice, etc.). She has found that highly specific intentions (thoughts) work best. And while I was listening I thought of your post. So, maybe you should focus your thoughts on a specific thing though sending out general healing energy seems fine too. It just seems that if one has a specific goal in mind it works best.

I have been thinking of how to best word the intention (she thought that the wording has to be done carefully too). Maybe I start with healing (there seem to have been a lot of cases of cancer recently) in my area (both literally my neigborhood but also my family, who lives far away).

Good Luck!

MTFBWY

Marela

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #23908 by
13. Jedi use the Force only when it is necessary. We do not apply our abilities or powers to boast or be prideful. We use the Force for knowledge, and exercise wisdom and humility in doing so, for humility is a trait all Jedi must embody.

This is from the Temple Doctrine And Creed section. Is this what you were refering to Dunmar?

There will always be someone who requires positve energy so it's always 'neccesary' and appropriate to use The Force to help someone in need.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi