Prayers for Grace.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12169 by
Prayers for Grace. was created by
Hello all,
The following is a post from TOTJF by Mark. His family is in need of our prayers and it would mean the world to them and to me if you would find the time to at least reply to this post. Here is the original posting from TOTJF......

Hi
Please could you spend a moment either praying, meditating or whatever your belief leads you towards:

Grace is 15 - she is my daughter. She has a loving, caring and supportive family. Her situation is breaking our hearts. Grace has a diagnosed Obessessive Compulsive Disorder. She receives counselling from Teens in Crisis, she is seeing a Psychiatrist, she gets special needs help on the days she goes into school - which is not very often - and so much more. The greatest burden is upon my wife - whom Grace relies upon the most.

grace has now developed anorexia. Her absolute minimum body weight should be 118 pounds - she is now down to 100 pounds. She is tired all the time and has very little energy. We cannot get her to eat. My wife woke up at 4am today in tears, she feels in her spirit that we are getting to crunch time! The next step for Grace is hospital, or being 'committed' to an institute. The long term damage, if she doesn't die will be osteoporosis, diabetes and renal failure (needing dialysis).

Please, please, please focus your thoughts and the energy of the Living Force upon Grace...

MTFBWY.

Mark

Thank you all in advance for your time and prayers in this matter.

Yours in the mystery,
~Merin~

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 month ago #12171 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Prayers for Grace.
Thanks for sharing that with us Br.Merin. That is certainly a heavy and heart breaking story. Grace is certainly very young and needs all the love she can get. I don`t think anyone can really appreciate the pain she and her family are going through, but I can certainly understand the worry a parent feels for a daughter. I will pray for her and her family. MTFBW them.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12172 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayers for Grace.
OMG, please let them know that they have our support, prayers and energy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12173 by
Grace and her family will be in my thoughts and prays.

More
16 years 1 month ago #12197 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Prayers for Grace.
My prayers are with Grace and her family.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12228 by
Br. Merin, my heart goes out to Grace and her family along with my thoughts and prayers. I too have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder along with Post Tramatic Stress Disorder, so I understand what Grace and her Family are going through. She will be in my meditations. May The Force Be With you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12906 by
Grace saw the Doctor again on 26/03. She has lost a little more weight; her white blood cell count is way down and there may be a problem with her liver function. She has to go back for more blood tests. It certainly means her immune system is now, not working correctly. The Doctor and Consultant have stated that if Grace loses as little as 2 more lbs then she will be admitted to hospital as she will be well below her minimum Body Mass Index.

Grace still does not recognise that she has a problem. As you meditate, please may I ask that you focus on breaking down the barrier Grace has formed in her mind - that she may see and acknowledge that she does need help.

Thank you for your support, it is really appreciated!

MTFBWY

Mark

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12907 by
oh dear \

mark the best advice i can give is get her into a program that will help and give her the support she needs. i prey most hard for you and your family

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12908 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Prayers for Grace.
I ask all Jedi here to concerntrate on Grace and the wall which she has built around herself. Send her the strength to resist this wall, to rediscover the joy of food, to feel her own body, to live again. Concerntrate the power of the Force to blast this wall to pieces and liberate Grace. Let us then send out the loving power of the Force to pick her up and let her experience the love of that same Force. MTFBW her.

Fr. Jon

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12914 by
Anorexia is terrible. I suffer post-anorexia stress disorder, coming out of anorexia was one of the hardest things i've EVER had to do. She has a long and seriously difficult struggle ahead of her. I have had an eating coach for a year and a half now who has to make sure i eat enough everyday and i still have to submit reports of my caloric intake and output weekly....i look healthy now but weighing 105 when you should drop below 120 looks bad. My prayers and support are with her, and if she needs a teen who has been there, and is still recovering...i am ALWAYS here

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi