TotJO Vinyl Decals are now Available!

More
7 years 8 months ago #252288 by Kit
After extensive testing (read: Kit made one for her car and promptly got distracted) and with a lot of help from Steamboat (He got me the proper file and format I needed for pretty decals) I am pleased to announce that we now have vinyl decals!!

Check out the Merchandise page (also found in the footer) for lots of cool TotJO Merchandise!

I know shipping is a little pricey but if you message me, we can work out how to send it with postage stamps (up to 4") instead of tracked mail if you want to save a few bucks (just higher risk of bending/folding). Also if anyone outside the US wants these, we can figure them out that way too. I know tracked shipping on these things is insane.

Additionally, if you'd like to order more than one, I can offer bulk discounts on the decals, case by case.

I really like this vinyl though. I've had a decal on my car, one on my husband's phone, and one on my phone for the last five months. The one on my car is still bright white, and the ones on our phones have still head really well even with rough use. Although I think the star decals won't do for rougher handling in the small sizes, the 16 point star will peel I think. I'd recommend the background decal for anything that takes a lot of handling.

Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts!

Attachment hefbba72.jpg not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3 and 10 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #252351 by
Wow, I had no idea we had a merch page!!!AWESOME!The TOTJO logo necklace is beutiful, Might get that ;)

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #252506 by Kit
I forgot to show you this example XD it's a similar design as the one on the top left of the first post. This is the one I put on my car several months ago. Ignoring the dirt, it's still actually white, being in the sun that long.

Note: this was a prototype and not the final design. The final design is aligned properly ;)

Attachment ha68f048.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, Nakis, Kobos

More
6 years 11 months ago #284452 by Nakis
Will these be available again soon?

Licensed Clergy Person

More
6 years 11 months ago #284460 by Zenchi
Believe she's a little busy at the current moment, you can find her shop here however...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyFoxSpirit?section_id=17742785&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Kit

More
6 years 11 months ago #284484 by Kit
Unfortunately I closed my shop until some things in my life settle down. I'm sorry, I don't have an estimated time I'll open again and be available for orders, my life's about to go through a major upheaval and time is already a rare commodity lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

More
6 years 11 months ago #284503 by Nakis
I fully understand! Take care of yourself and get you in the best of places, I hope it all goes well!

Thank you for the quick responses!

Licensed Clergy Person

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi