Star Wars Patches

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210324 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars Patches
Thanks. I just want one for my jacket, not going to be too harsh on it, just black.

The velcro backed one I would be interested in whenever you get a chance, I can use it for my one weekend a month.

I just mentioned the PVC ones. I'll get some matching ones that say Jedi, the TOJO seal, and then MTFBWY made. That way if I deploy I can have them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210329 by
Totally ordering some of these when you re-open! I just need to find a jacket worthy of all the patches I've been storing up... hrmm.

More
8 years 4 months ago #210348 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

r3dleader wrote: Thanks. I just want one for my jacket, not going to be too harsh on it, just black.

The velcro backed one I would be interested in whenever you get a chance, I can use it for my one weekend a month.

I just mentioned the PVC ones. I'll get some matching ones that say Jedi, the TOJO seal, and then MTFBWY made. That way if I deploy I can have them.

They don't let us do custom patches for our uniforms lol. May have to try it when I deploy next though lol

More
8 years 4 months ago #210349 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

Cayce wrote: Totally ordering some of these when you re-open! I just need to find a jacket worthy of all the patches I've been storing up... hrmm.

The patches will make the jacket worthy? XD

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210358 by

Cayce wrote: Totally ordering some of these when you re-open! I just need to find a jacket worthy of all the patches I've been storing up... hrmm.

I went with this one , because I knew that I was going to be sewing on it and most likely popping them all back off. I might keep it though, because it's pretty decent and Walmart was $20 cheaper than Amazon on it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi