Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Original Episode III Script Question

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8602 by

Original Episode III Script Question was created by
Go to page 94. Do you think the movie would have been better if they had stuck with the original idea about merging with The Force? I do.

M

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8730 by

Replied by on topic Re:Original Episode III Script Question
I read about this in the novel for Ep. III, and was excited about how it would translate to the screen. It would have meant much more if they had left it in. It would show why Kenobi let Vader kill him, and how he and Yoda learned these things. Sucks it didn't make the cut.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8731 by

haha...i'll try to scan the ORIGINAL script if i can. the ideas are ridiculous!!!! the Caibur crystal?! LMAO! and the original title was Fall of the Republic.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8733 by

War Beauty wrote:

haha...i'll try to scan the ORIGINAL script if i can. the ideas are ridiculous!!!! the Caibur crystal?! LMAO! and the original title was Fall of the Republic.

I would love to see that. So what I posted was just an earlier draft.

M (Br. John)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8747 by

If you (as in no one in particular) paid attention in Episode II when Anakin killed all the sand people and then it cuts to Yoda meditating, you can hear Qui-Gon saying \"Anakin, NOO!!\" as Yoda crumples his face. That alone should tell you that he figured out how to communicate from the afterlife in the Force. I know I couldn't have been the only one who caught that. Granted, to the average viewer, they probably wouldn't have put the two together, but us serious fans should have picked that up right away.

DK

More
16 years 4 months ago #8779 by Garm

Replied by Garm on topic Re:Original Episode III Script Question
Anything that would have further explored the connection of Yoda and Qui-Gon would have been awsome, Qui-Gon was a powerful character, even more than the members on the council. Yoda saying that he could learn from the force dwelling Qui-Gon speaks a thousand words. I would love to read the original version as well P !

Master Lenny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9188 by

I know I couldn't have been the only one who caught that.

@Dhagon Krayt: I noticed Qui-Gon in that scene too, and came to the same conclusion as you did ;)

Nevertheless it would have been wonderful to see a deeper exploration of the Force in the movie ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9304 by

I agree with Kieran's point. I would have much proffered it if they had included that little part of the film. It is only small, but that section says a lot about the Force and who Qui Gon really is. He is not portrayed i think to be a great leader. But when Yoda says that he will become Qui Gon's apprentice, that says a lot!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi