jedi character test

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 weeks ago #13817 by
Replied by on topic Re:jedi character test
LOl this wasnt a game to or a trile and error test.How many times did you guys try to get yoda?o.O hmmm

Jay Kay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13960 by
You scored as a Luke Skywalker
You are most like Luke Skywalker. Charismatic, loyal, diplomatic and brave. You helped the alliance defeat your father Darth Vader and the empire, offering your hated father guidance back to the light. Once defeated, you forgave him without a second thought. You train in the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which channels your opponents offense, and your defense, into attacks against them. You believe in aggressive defense. A pillar of light in a dark time, you helped to re-establish the republic and rebuild the Jedi Order.
Luke Skywalker
89%
Qui-Gon Jinn
89%
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)
82%
Mace Windu
71%
Darth Revan
68%
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)
64%
Yoda
57%
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus
32%
Anakin Skywalker
29%
Bastila Shan
29%
Darth Vader
21%
Darth Maul
18%
Darth Sidious
14%
Exar Kun
7%

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13961 by
I know that these tests are very much for fun and game but is it not possible that they teach us about ourselves. When we take a 'quiz' to see if we fit some famous person or food stuff, lol, i don't know about the rest of you but, i look at what is said and then look at myself and see if it matches up. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but i see it as a fun way to get people who may not look at themselves very often to look within and discover what makes them that particular thing. Sometimes we may not be what the quiz says but there has been a couple of quiz's that have thrown me back by how i thought i viewed myself opening my eyes to the parts of my mind and personality that i would rather turn my back to then face up to them. So even though these are fun and games, they can be a helpful tool show us who we trully are or may be.

Also, i never wanted to be Yoda, i merely took it a second time because i lost the copy paste thing from the time i copied to the time i tried to paste but closed the window before i got the chance :) so there :P but... way to go people who got Yoda, lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #14029 by
Ah, but Yoda bowed to Qui Gon Gyn (Me :P) for learning to communicate from the force (when he was slain by Maul)

Seriously though, I took this test and gave 100% honest answers (not saying nobody else did), but I think if you do the test with the intention of getting a result, it is fairly easy to 'think' like the character.

As you said, good clean fun, I was actually expecting to get Anakin or Vader :D

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi