Anakin Skywalker

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #345777 by
Anakin Skywalker was created by

Dakini wrote: He is my absolute favorite character in Star Wars. Does anyone have any comments or philosophy to share on him?

Learn to manage your emotions instead of suppressing them, talk to the people you trust and care about when something is wrong, and be wary of those who uncritically shower you with praise, particularly if they are possessed of some degree of power- judge slowly, but anticipate a request to be in some way useful to them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #345793 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Anakin Skywalker
Anakin's story is a cautionary tale. It teaches many lessons, one of them being that we often meet our destiny on the road we take to avoid it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #345800 by
Replied by on topic Anakin Skywalker

steamboat28 wrote: Anakin's story is a cautionary tale. It teaches many lessons, one of them being that we often meet our destiny on the road we take to avoid it.

Fun fact: whenever one talks about that kind of story, they're unavoidably talking about Oedipus :P

More
4 years 3 months ago #345804 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Anakin Skywalker
To me Anakin is used to represent the body of practice in the story of the scifi world of the Force, while Kenobi is the trails of its practice, Yoda the tension between them both.... and Luke is the neophyte within each observer of the story. All other characters serve as iterations of those main streams of message that the story delivers.
The moral of my post being, how does a character in a cast resonate with one's curiosity about belief, within the suspension of disbelief inherent in strong fiction. :silly:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi