Star Wars Episode IX Trailer

More
4 years 11 months ago #337119 by ZealotX

discuss
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jhannuzs Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #337122 by Jhannuzs Ian
Many thoughts and my assumptions are activated ...
A warrior fights alone or with friends, the noble ideals always gather companions ...
Inspiration activated,
Thanks for sharing

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337125 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars Episode IX Trailer

Attachment dDWTvMq.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #337128 by Carlos.Martinez3
I thought ... but ... the jokers in this one ? Jk jk jk
8 moths of trailers —- boooo

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
4 years 11 months ago #337129 by Rosalyn J
https://images.app.goo.gl/e8VpqKDiSLVK6WU7A

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
4 years 11 months ago #337145 by Gisteron
Am I the only one who watched this and thought "Wow, this is impressive. How on earth did they manage to make a Star Wars trailer this unbelievably boring?!"?
Like I'm sure it'll be a "fine" movie, like most spawns of the disney womb are "fine" these days, but how entirely unexciting is this, though? They got Billy Dee Williams back who looks like there are amounts of money one can buy his soul for, Luke Skywalker is apparently Superman now because Mark has lost all hope just like his character did, and because Rian Johnson was so in love with subverting expectations they now had to bring back the Emperor cackling like Lord Voldemort, since otherwise with their last villain made into a cartoon and killed off in the most predictable and least sensible way they wouldn't have a conflict to pull the plot along. I guess there just weren't enough other Space Nazis™ and La Résistance to get a Star Wars movie going and no hope of making anything half decent without ripping off good old 1983 Return of the Jedi...
Yea it'll be fine. It'll be better than the trailer, just barely. The times of Star Wars being special have been over for well over a generation now... *sigh*

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

More
4 years 11 months ago #337153 by Squint
Replied by Squint on topic Star Wars Episode IX Trailer
I think we're all entitled to our own opinions, personally I got goosebumps and loved the trailer, even on a rewatch of it.

Journals: IP Apprentice
TM: Loudzoo

More
4 years 11 months ago #337159 by Br. John
Palpatine / Darth Sidious is in the movie. That's officially confirmed. The question is how? Flashback? Recording? Sith Device?

The Rise of Skywalker - my guess is that Skywalker has a meaning that's more than the name of Anakin and Luke.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago #337160 by
The last Skywalker is Ben solo (considering leia dies and thus killing off the last of the old generation) so the "rise" of Skywalker will be the ascension of kylo ren either back to the light to take his place with the other skywalker's or bringing true balance to the force in embracing both sides. This is my theory.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #337161 by

Br. John wrote: Palpatine / Darth Sidious is in the movie. That's officially confirmed. The question is how? Flashback? Recording? Sith Device?

Well, within the lore, Sidious never truly died; he maintained himself via several clones, and even after those were exhausted, continued on in similar fashion to a force ghost. Given the implied connection to the remains of a Death-Star, I suspect the latter.

The Rise of Skywalker - my guess is that Skywalker has a meaning that's more than the name of Anakin and Luke.

I've heard a theory that Rei might actually be a clone? Either of Luke, or, I think more likely Leia, but little argument to lend it weight. Luke and Anakin are suspected to play a role in the story, too.

Much of the fandom seems pretty optimistic about this one, and I'm feeling the same way (also glad to see kylos helmet mask coming back, I liked that thing)
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi