SWGemu or any private server

More
6 years 8 months ago #290522 by BradD
i was just wondering if anyone from the TOTJO is playing on the Star Wars Galaxies emulater or playing on another private server, if so i would love to invite you to play on the private server i play on and its called SWGemu: ANDROMEDA, if so i will provide the information later.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #290552 by Tellahane
I get on the main server about twice a year when I'm feeling nostalgic =p That was a game I played from beta to close, I was actually the spy senator briefly while it was in NGE. I played around with the emu code 2 years ago had a private server hosted for my guild for a whopping 4 months but couldn't get anyone to play it. Thought about hosting a version when it was closer to launch but just not sure I could get the playerbase in worth covering the server costs, there's only so many nostalgic swg hardcore players out there and so many other servers and modified versions of the game I'm not sure if its really going to attract enough people. Especially with how long its been and the current level of graphics. I miss my dark jedi assassin days though, with a precu damage experimented two handed saber...oh those were the days...The JTL was still the best starwars space sim ever existing.

More
6 years 8 months ago #290701 by BradD
Replied by BradD on topic SWGemu or any private server
tell you what, i also play on the main Basilisk server but i also play on a server called Andromeda, will have jedi but jedi will be unlocked in a certain way none of us know of yet but this sierver is gonna have both the jedi FRS pvp and pve content and also bounty hunter content as well. so in other words the mandorlorian armor will mean someething again. Let me get the site address and come check us out i think you may like it, i know i do and we all are having fun.

here is the advertisment post on the main swgemu forums:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8IDGfaSB9AcHY5N0xRa3RvbzA/view

here is our website also:
https://swg-andromeda.uk/index.php?sid=8489dddf6038b048197c205349667261
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

More
6 years 8 months ago #290771 by Tellahane

Janan Karrus wrote: tell you what, i also play on the main Basilisk server but i also play on a server called Andromeda, will have jedi but jedi will be unlocked in a certain way none of us know of yet but this sierver is gonna have both the jedi FRS pvp and pve content and also bounty hunter content as well. so in other words the mandorlorian armor will mean someething again. Let me get the site address and come check us out i think you may like it, i know i do and we all are having fun.

here is the advertisment post on the main swgemu forums:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8IDGfaSB9AcHY5N0xRa3RvbzA/view

here is our website also:
https://swg-andromeda.uk/index.php?sid=8489dddf6038b048197c205349667261

I'll take a peak!

More
6 years 8 months ago #290921 by BradD
sweet, i hope you do and eventually decide to come and join and play, its a very fun server

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291096 by
Replied by on topic SWGemu or any private server
I played Bloodfin for a long time, unlocked Jedi, realized everyone was a glowbat user, got bored, stopped playing. Looked at Basilisk, then realized they would be wiping after they finished updating, so I've been waiting. I may try this server..

More
6 years 8 months ago #291103 by TheDude
I've been playing on basilisk for a little while. It's a fun game.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291112 by
Anyone know of a way to connect from a MacBook. All I can find are ways to let you run PC programs on the MAC.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291113 by
Anyone know of a way to connect from a MacBook. All I can find are ways to let you run PC programs on the MAC.

More
6 years 8 months ago #291132 by BradD
you all should come and try Andromeda, i think you all would love it, especially with the content we have planned

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi