The True Path [Sith to Jedi Story] -Chapter 1 / 2- (need more Characters)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #278508 by
Chapter 1: Escape from Nar Shaddaa
I sat at the bar with my head down and a drink in my hand. It had been a rough week, the ship yard I worked at had closed and left me with basically no money and about five beaten up ships. A shadowy figure came up to me and sat beside me just as the bar keeper placed another drink in front of me. The hooded figure looked over to me with glowing red eyes, “so what brings you to this hole stranger” I said in a slightly slurred voice, “I’m looking for someone here by the name Hunter Grey you have any idea where he is?” his voice was normal and friendly, he was someone I would have a drink with any day. “Well you came to the right place because you are talking to him, so you know my name what’s yours?” I was slightly shocked that someone would like to find me of all people, I was just a washed up orphan who had just lost his job. “My name is Moxxi and my people have found you rather… interesting because of your ability’s, so they sent me to pick you up… but they left me with no transport, do you have one?” I look at him in shock, does this mean I didn’t have to live in Nar Shaddaa anymore? “Well yes I have an old transport I don’t use because of fuel costs. Follow me to my ship yard”. I walked out of the bar tossing some credits on the table to pay for the drinks, Moxxi got up and walked beside me. The walk to my ship yard took us a couple of minutes to complete but we were soon at the door to the large docking bay. The words ‘Pad 5’ was written in large worn white type across the pad doors, “home sweet home” I walked over to the door controls for the massive door, I punched in my code and the grinding of metal signified the titanic doors were opening. The doors only opened a crack but it was big enough for me and Moxxi to fit through easily. Once we were safely inside the massive doors closed again, I looked over at Moxxi who was looking sceptically at the black and red Hammerhead Corvette that sat on the covered pad. “Ok where did you get that and will it fly, toughs are form the days of the old republic and the Jedi-Sith alliance.” Moxxi said with a sceptical tone to his voice, “oh she will fly this one was personally modified by me, she is faster than the original ships and she is equipped with two 2 barrel anti mater canons at the front, and she has many other feathers to boot. And this thing has the strongest shield on Nar Shaddaa” I say with extreme pride but Moxxi only looked concerned. “Ok that’s good but where did you get all this?” is voice has a slight ting of concern. “Oh its fine I dealt with most the people that I stole it from… WHAT THE HELL” a large explosion cut me off mid-sentence as we both look over at the door that now had a very large hole in it. Pirates started to rush into the bay and blaster bolts started to fly. I looked down at the device on my wrist and started to fiddle with it, as I did this I saw Moxxi pull a small metal stick thing that he held at his side like a weapon, I pressed one final button and a small oval shield was emitted from the end of the device. More blaster bolts flew past some hitting the shield and then rebounding at the pirates. Me and Moxxi rushed into the Hammerhead and up into the cockpit. As I sat down at the main controls Moxxi held out his hand and closed his eyes, the big metal beams above the pirates started to bend and brake just as the engines burned into life, just as we got off the ground the beam flee crushing some of the pirates. Glowing spikes of light rebounded off the shield as we flew into the atmosphere and out into space. Moxxi leant over and started to tap in the code for a planet called Korriban. The engines flared and the ship disappeared into hyper space.

Chapter 2: The Book.
I walked out of the cockpit and down the narrow hall to my cabin. I waved my hand in front of the panel on the wall next to the door and the sound of hissing met my ears. When I walked into the room I saw the same mess of papers and books on the desk as there usury is and the bed made and ready for use. I looked at the door making shore it was closed and I pressed my hand to a small section on the desk. A hiss emitted from the desk and a puff of white steam followed the big leather bound book as I rose up from the centre of the desk. The book was more like a tome, in it was pages and pages of notes on the force, demons that lived in the depths of Korriban and dark rituals that could channel the force to do anything, the cover of the book were made of the flesh of a human long forgotten to time. I looked down at the clasp on the slightly bloodstained tome and I raised my hand to it, I channelled all my hate anger and murder in my heart into the power that I used to open the clasp. The book burst open and the pages fluttered down onto the page I wanted. “You are strong with the force Hunter. That’s a nice book you have their mind if I can come in?” Moxxi had snuck up and seen what I did the book, I picked up the book and I walked to the cockpit. I sat down and placed the book on my lap and flipped to a page on the book. “This tome is called ‘insert Dragon text here’ this means the book of power. This tome has told me so much about the force and what I can do with it. One day I found it when I was exploring an old Sith temple, It took me 5 hours to get it off the pedestal it was bound to and I got so fed up and angry that the book just opened. The book can only be opened when true anger, jealousy, dark intent and murder is used to open it. The pages contain rituals and dark force powers forbidden even by the Sith.” Moxxi looked at the book with great interest, when he moved for the book his hand stopped when the pages fluttered to a page with a rune embossed on the page started to glow a sickly green. “I don’t think you have proven your power to it yet. You haven’t showed it why you should touch it.” Moxxi smirked and he pulled a large orb of rock about the size for his fist out of his pocket. The rock was made out of smooth black marble, inside the orb was a stormy landscape with clouds boiling and moving under the glassy rock, streaks of lightning flashed throw it like flashes of light. Moxxi let the orb sit in his hand and it lifted into the air slowly and deliberately, the lightning inside of the orb flashed even brighter as his force slid around it and into it. A moment later the orb dropped into Moxxi’s hand and then he gave it to me with a smirk on his face. “I will give you 100 credits if you can lift that orb, you obviously know how to use the force but can you lift something that takes the force from you.” Just as he says this I feel the power inside me leaching into the orb as the lightning increased. I looked at the orb I frustration as I tried and tried to lift it with the force I knew, but then I remembered something that the book had said. I changed my strategy and pored all my power into the orb until it glowed as bright as a star. The outer shell began to crack and break as more and more power flowed into it my anger just fulling the flames. Moxxi’s look of smug satisfaction was replaces with shock and annoyance. He reached out his hand and took the orb away from me just as it was about to brake. My hand crackled with electricity as I looked down at the cracked and broken orb as Moxxi placed it back into his pocket. “You were support to lift it not destroy it, where did you get all that power?” I held the book out to him but the symbol didn’t glow anymore and he took it in his hands. “When I do anything like that with the book on me it feeds me power and I use it for many things.” Moxxi idly looked throw the pages of the book and studied them carefully as the hyper drive started to beep. I got up and sat at the main console as we dropped out of hyperspace.

This story was made so that i could do something whit my time, none of this is cannon. I need more characters so feel free to place a bio with your characters in it so i can implement them into the story. than you for reading.

Bio:
Name:
Side:
OC Look:
Saber hilt and colour:
OC Rank:
Way they act:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi