Replied by on topic Who is Snoke ...
I thought Darth Maul was kinda cute?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259842 by
I think Mace Windu had a crash landing after getting fried by Palpatine and falling out the window. He bashed his head in, but survived. That really pissed him off and now he's on the warpath against everybody. He probably doesn't like Luke either because he's Anakin's kid. He's not a Sith, which is why they call him Supreme Leader instead. Besides, he was always kind of angry and he's the only one who ever carried a purple lightsaber because he couldn't decide if he wanted to be light or dark. :unsure:

Oh, and he's probably Fin's dad too. Why not? :laugh:

I mostly want this to be true so we can see Samuel L. Jackson in another Star Wars flick. "Get these mutha effin Jedi off my mutha effin Starkiller!" :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259906 by
Ezra from Star Wars Rebels.

More
7 years 6 months ago #259908 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Who is Snoke ...
Yea, probably a really diminutive figure - hence the HUGE projection in the commlink.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259913 by
Its going to be a big twisty reveal. I do find it interesting the new powers that Ezra is learning from the cube. What if Snoke uses these mind controlling powers on the Knights of Ren?

I bet we are all wrong because Snoke is a totally new character.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259921 by
I heard someone talking about something like "Snoke is Kylo from he future" and my mind blew up. However I had no time to think about it so I sill have to search for flaws in this theory.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259930 by
Seriously, if they had The Doctor become involved in the Star Wars universe I think I would lose my mind! I'm already giddy with the idea of Tom Baker doing voice work for Rebels this season! :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259931 by

Moon Child wrote: Seriously, if they had The Doctor become involved in the Star Wars universe I think I would lose my mind! I'm already giddy with the idea of Tom Baker doing voice work for Rebels this season! :)

The Doctor smiled when the strange woman stood with a severed head in her hands , her eyes begging for help . " I am not that kind of a doctor , but as it happens i have a young lad here with not much of his brain left but water , i think your Lord Plagues will do fine with his body , the boy has a good heart" Little did the housekeeper know that The Doctor was a Timelord and the boy a being with a heart of gold , unable to do plot evil or kill, unless its absolutely necsessary. As a timelord one can get bored out of his skull so he wondered how this fusion of two beings would influence the timeline. He smiled and thought about the Skywalker family. What adventures would await them , but at least one of their enemies would be too busy to worry about them :laugh: But little did the Doctor know what breed of new Sith he had created ...

More
7 years 5 months ago #262590 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Who is Snoke ...
I like the idea of it being Mace Windu it fits but,I am still speculation on whether its true or not. But, the idea that Kylo Ren stops and notices Finn on Jakku before he escapes with Poe. And how angry he was at him on Starkiller base and yet Finn was completely unconscious and could of killed him like a Sith would he doesn't...why? Maybe Finn was secretly hidden from birth to be a Storm Trooper and he was actually the off spring if a fallen and bitter Snoke aka Mace Windu . lol thus is fun!! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi