star wars games

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234472 by
star wars games was created by
peace be unto you. what star wars games do you play? what are your favorites?
right now i am playing all the flight sims, tie fighter, x-wing, x-wing vs tie fighter and x-wing allaince. they are much more fun with a microsoft force feedback 2 joystick. believe me.
i also am playing star wars jedi knight 2: outcast and as i type i am installing star wars the old republic. let me say, i dont really like role playing games. i grabbed a copy of star wars galaxies years ago when it first came out but didnt stick with it. little did i know they had an expansion which added a flight sim component to it. but i had already quit. im usually just a first person shooter. that being said, im into anything sci-fi anyways.

well post back and let em know what you like to play
may the force be with us

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234538 by
Replied by on topic star wars games
I haven't actually played a Star Wars game in quite a while, but I do like Star Wars: Galaxies. I play the EMU once in a great while, but I mostly just like to play FPS games like you, mainly Battlefield 4, 3, and Bad Company 2.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234572 by
well took the whole night but i have star wars the old rebublic installed and completely updated. i created a character for the light side and the dark side and started playing. its really not my thing but it aint too bad. i might just get into it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234583 by
Replied by on topic Re:star wars games
I play Star Wars Battlefront. Thats the only Star Wars game I like.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S7 edge via Tapatalk

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #234584 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic star wars games
The Force Unleashed (first one ONLY, second is a disgrace). I think its the best console Star Wars game (Im not a big PC gamer). And it bridges between the two trilogies quite nicely in my opinion.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234585 by
Airo Faol are you talking about the last one that came out? im too poor to get it right now but im fiending for it. not sure if my pc can run it though. i have plenty of ram and video card but only a q9650 cpu. i used to play battlefront 2 but the servers are no longer up. i believe there are other clients one can use to play.

More
8 years 1 month ago #234586 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic star wars games
There was nothing better than the KOTOR games (not the stupid MMO obviously, just the original two). I loved the Jedi Outcast and Academy games too (they're dated, but especially for Academy still totally playable). For all those games, make sure to check out the mods. ;)
I liked Empire At War to a degree (I like 4x and RTS games) but the combat generation was so fricken mindlessly simplistic... I could never play for more than a game or two before becoming discouraged at the fact that there was no real physics effects or anything. There's this super-simple space combat game called 'Battleships Forver' that's literally more complex than Empire. Still, unless you mod Sins of a Solar Empire or something (which I also don't love) there's no other Star Wars strategy space combat games out there as far as I'm aware.

I'd love to see a final installation of the KOTOR games... :cheer:

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234590 by
well Locksley, ive never been into rts. i tried but couldnt get into them.....with the exception of shogun total war. part 1 not 2.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234594 by
I play battlefront for Xbox.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #234608 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: star wars games

Abdul Wahiyd wrote: Airo Faol are you talking about the last one that came out? im too poor to get it right now but im fiending for it. not sure if my pc can run it though. i have plenty of ram and video card but only a q9650 cpu. i used to play battlefront 2 but the servers are no longer up. i believe there are other clients one can use to play.

Yes. The last one. The graphics are amazing!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S7 edge via Tapatalk

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi