What is your favorite star wars race?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211406 by
I think species would be more accurate than race.

Human for me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #211407 by Breeze el Tierno
The Boonta Eve!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
8 years 4 months ago #211430 by ren
I'd say classic jabba-style hutts. plastic jabba looked awesome and wields such great power that like other hutts, despite being an essentially immobile slug who could be killed in a few seconds by an unarmed slave girl, non-one dares challenge him. They are truly unique aliens in the world of sci-fi I think.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211473 by
Cerean, because they have the big brains!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cerean

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211484 by
When I read "favorite race", I was going to reply "Well, the one Anakin won, of course!". Then I found out it was about the races.

Well, I like the Hutts. Jabba was the very first Star Wars character I knew of, the first card I got from Star Wars, even before I knew what Star Wars was about, when I was about 4, and I've grown fond of him since then.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211622 by
Twi'lek

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #211631 by
Zabrak!

But normal Zabrak, not Nightsister influenced ones like Darth Maul. Back when I played Star Wars Galaxies (still my favorite MMO of all time), I became a Jedi under the hardcore system and had the chance to have her drawn by an artist who worked on the Star Wars Movies! It's been so long, and I can't decipher his signature now.. but I remember him having worked on the main films and animated series.

I still squeal everytime I look at it. :laugh:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211634 by
That is so cool!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211636 by
Definitely Togruta.

More
8 years 4 months ago #211647 by Tellahane

Cayce wrote: Zabrak!

But normal Zabrak, not Nightsister influenced ones like Darth Maul. Back when I played Star Wars Galaxies (still my favorite MMO of all time), I became a Jedi under the hardcore system and had the chance to have her drawn by an artist who worked on the Star Wars Movies! It's been so long, and I can't decipher his signature now.. but I remember him having worked on the main films and animated series.

I still squeal everytime I look at it. :laugh:

Bothan was my favorite, nothing like beating up everyone as the little tiny guy, I was one awesome bothan musician in mos eisley cantina back in beta days. Of course I was one of the few who knew how to program macros to make songs with flourishes back in those days, I got tips for not making boring music =p

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi