what kind of Jedi are you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11164 by
Replied by on topic Re:what kind of Jedi are you?
I still believe Qui-Gon the greatest Master in the SWU

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 1 month ago #11167 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:what kind of Jedi are you?
Me too! But Mace is next in line on my list of Jedi...He seems to have a tiny bit of hidden agenda under his cloak... :evil:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11170 by
Percent Rank Item

(100%) 1: Obi-Wan Kenobi
(93%) 2: Plo Koon
(93%) 3: Mace Windu
(90%) 4: Agen Kolar
(90%) 5: Voolvif Monn
(85%) 6: Luke Skywalker
(83%) 7: Roron Corobb
(83%) 8: Ki Adi Mundi
(82%) 9: Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader)
(82%) 10: Kit Fisto
(81%) 11: Yoda
(81%) 12: Eeth Koth
(81%) 13: Quilan Vos
(80%) 14: Barriss Offee
(79%) 15: Stass Allie
(78%) 16: Shaak Ti
(75%) 17: Coleman Trebor
(74%) 18: Sassee Tiin
(73%) 19: Ayala Secera
(71%) 20: Adi Gallia
(71%) 21: General Grevious
(66%) 22: Depa Billba
(64%) 23: Emperor Palpatine
(52%) 24: Count Dooku
(41%) 25: Asajj Ventress
Obi-Wan, about as good as it gets lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11206 by
Anakin Skywalker

Personality
\"For Anakin, there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I've ever met—loyal beyond reason; in fact […] abstractions like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles. And he expects loyalty in return. He will stop at nothing to save me, for example, because he thinks I would do the same for him… because he knows I would do the same for him.\"
Obi-Wan Kenobi[src]

The duality of light and dark.As a young boy, Anakin was thoughtful and intelligent. He was friendly and easily got along with others despite his status as a slave. He also had a special place in his heart for his mother, whom he constantly built inventions to sell or to use to lighten her workload. At the coming of the Jedi, he was both helpful and generous; doing all that he could to help them off-planet, risking his life at the podrace as well as giving them the sizable reward money which he and his mother would have had use for. Though lovable, he also was one to carry grudges and was vengeful, but he commonly held these two traits in check. He also hated being treated unjustly or being wrongly accused. He was fiercely loyal, doing anything to keep those he was close to from harm, at any cost. His only price for this dedication was loyalty in return.

His separation from his mother was the hardest thing he'd ever done, and it still hurt him for years. Because of his fear of losing even more friends in such a manner, he kept to himself, fiddling around with his only friends, the Temple droids. During this, however, he grew especially close to Obi-Wan, considering him a father and a role model. Due to his sudden escalation from slave to being known as the \"Chosen One\" and the rising star of the Jedi Order, pride and arrogance set in. He grew cocky, self-appreciating, and he grew to hate being reprimanded or lectured.

He was naturally honest and despised lying and deception, and especially hated politics, correctly considering most politicians to be greedy and self-conceited. Obi-Wan's continual self-consciousness when it came to Anakin hurt the boy, who at times wasn't sure whether Obi-Wan liked him, something his heart craved. Therefore, he turned to a more complimenting, comforting source: Palpatine.

His yearning to be loved, as well as appreciated, came out in his devotion and secret marriage to Padmé, one of the only three people he ever thought appreciated or cared for him. As his fame grew, he became more and more arrogant, and he knew that he was one of the best Jedi of the Order, believing that he could easily best any Jedi blindfolded with his lightsaber tied behind his back. This coupled with his frustration at his perceived injustice at being kept at the rank of Jedi Knight made him more and more bitter and distrustful of the Jedi Council. His belief in them was shattered more and more as Anakin's closest friend, Palpatine, swayed him from trusting them. Slowly, his bond with everyone except the Chancellor was completely shaken and broken, even that of his wife when he assumed her betrayal of him. Born out of this conflict was the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.

\"Extinction is a way of nature. Weaker species are replaced by stronger ones.\"
Darth Vader expressing his views[src]
Vader was a rattled man, shaken by the perceived betrayal of his dearest friend, his former comrades-in-arms, and his wife. Upon donning the armor that kept him alive, Vader remained uncertain, but became more self-confident following his killing of Roan Shryne on Kashyyyk. Vader did not suffer fools lightly, and did not get on well at all with many of the higher-ups in the Imperial military, nearly choking Admiral Conan Antonio Motti to death when he challenged the power of the Force, though Admiral Motti survived due to the intervention of Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin. Both Admiral Kendal Ozzel and Captain Lorth Needa were not so fortunate as Vader telepathically strangled both men to death following blunders they had committed. For their part, many higher ranking Imperial officials despised the Dark Lord and his \"sorcerer's ways.\"

Despite his rather rocky relationship with higher ranking officers in the military, Vader got along quite well with the clone troopers, once remarking, \"I was rather fond of Commander Appo,\" following the latter's death at the hands of Roan Shryne. One reason Vader was popular with the troops that served under him was his willingness to fight in the front line, and not expect of anyone anything he was not willing to do himself. One officer who looked up to Vader because of this was Erv Lekauf, who often spoke highly of Vader to his grandson Jori Lekauf. Another military officer to be taken under Vader's wing was Firmus Piett, who succeeded Ozzel as Admiral of Death Squadron, and notably survived being under the Sith Lord's command having erred not once, but twice during his tenure under Vader. However, both of these failures were caused by unforeseeable factors, not errors in judgment.

Mace Windu

Personality and traits
Mace Windu had the personality that many Jedi had over the centuries. Although he was an extremely talented Force user and swordsman, he hardly displayed arrogance, and humbled himself to older Jedi such as Master Yoda.

Despite his bravery, it should be noted that he was slightly reluctant at times, an example being Anakin Skywalker's presentation to the Jedi High Council. He also showed he was careful about who his friends were and who he trusted. For example, in 19 BBY, after Anakin Skywalker was a Councilor and was one of the most talented Jedi in the Order, Mace stated that he did not fully trust Anakin.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11223 by
I've never heard of some of these people. I'm in prestigious company!

(100%) 1: Plo Koon
(100%) 2: Voolvif Monn
(96%) 3: Yoda
(89%) 4: Kit Fisto
(89%) 5: Roron Corobb
(87%) 6: Agen Kolar
(87%) 7: Coleman Trebor
(87%) 8: Eeth Koth
(87%) 9: Obi-Wan Kenobi
(87%) 10: Shaak Ti
(85%) 11: Barriss Offee
(83%) 12: Ayala Secera
(83%) 13: Ki Adi Mundi
(83%) 14: Sassee Tiin
(78%) 15: Mace Windu
(76%) 16: Quilan Vos
(70%) 17: Adi Gallia
(67%) 18: Depa Billba
(67%) 19: Luke Skywalker
(67%) 20: Stass Allie
(54%) 21: Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader)
(45%) 22: General Grevious
(29%) 23: Asajj Ventress
(29%) 24: Count Dooku
(23%) 25: Emperor Palpatine

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11233 by
How are you 100% of two people? Are they exactly the same lol. You should consider yourself blessed, you are worth double.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11237 by
Mace got as close to the dark side as possible with Vaapad...but never touched it...almost like a fraction that is always being divided in half, never reaching zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11244 by
(100%) 1: Emperor Palpatine
(96%) 2: General Grevious
(88%) 3: Asajj Ventress
(87%) 4: Count Dooku
(85%) 5: Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader)
(78%) 6: Quilan Vos
(66%) 7: Obi-Wan Kenobi
(66%) 8: Luke Skywalker
(66%) 9: Mace Windu
(64%) 10: Plo Koon
(62%) 11: Ki Adi Mundi
(61%) 12: Yoda
(60%) 13: Eeth Koth
(60%) 14: Kit Fisto
(59%) 15: Roron Corobb
(59%) 16: Voolvif Monn
(52%) 17: Agen Kolar
(52%) 18: Sassee Tiin
(52%) 19: Coleman Trebor
(48%) 20: Adi Gallia
(45%) 21: Shaak Ti
(41%) 22: Barriss Offee
(40%) 23: Stass Allie
(38%) 24: Ayala Secera
(28%) 25: Depa Billba

I always knew I was a kindred to my lord Sidious.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 month ago #11245 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:what kind of Jedi are you?
Akkarin wrote:

How are you 100% of two people? Are they exactly the same lol. You should consider yourself blessed, you are worth double.

The qualities of one of the mythical Jedi mentioned does not exclude those of another. They have most probably mutual qualities. This allows for this phenomenon of two persons having 100%.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11291 by
my results...
so wait i think thi means I'm the background extra jedi- the first to get iced by palpatine?! come one not fair. at least i can swim in second place... lol

(100%) 1: Agen Kolar
(95%) 2: Kit Fisto
(92%) 3: Luke Skywalker
(92%) 4: Plo Koon
(92%) 5: Roron Corobb
(92%) 6: Yoda
(90%) 7: Ayala Secera
(90%) 8: Stass Allie
(87%) 9: Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader)
(87%) 10: Mace Windu
(85%) 11: Ki Adi Mundi
(85%) 12: Quilan Vos