Star Wars Jedi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #184891 by
Star Wars Jedi was created by
If the Jedi here were actually like the Jedi in star wars, meaning, guardians of peace and justice, warriors, can actually use force powers like mind tricks and push, carried lightsabers, possibly part of the UN (in place of the republic) and had an evil equivelent, like the sith, who we fought which Jedi from the movies, EU or TV shows would you aspire to be like and why them?

My answer: Qui Gon Jinn
He is noble, puts others first, and is kind.
At the same time he is willing to break or bend rules if it is to serve a greater good.
I don't know why, I have always just kind of related to him.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: Additions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #184894 by TheDude
Replied by TheDude on topic Star Wars Jedi
Jolee Bindo.
He's honest to a fault. His acceptance of thoughts outside of the Jedi Order has lead to him gaining wisdom beyond that of those who close their mind off to other points of view.
With such great quotes as:
"Let's get going before I start talking in riddles, damn it."
"Yeah, that's right, sonny. The Sith are the greatest evil to hit the galaxy since, well, the Mandalorians. And they're the worst thing since Exar Kun. Blah, blah, blah, etcetera etcetera etcetera."
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 1 month ago #184895 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Star Wars Jedi
i wouldn't be like any particular one....

i have traits similar to qui gon, obi wan, mace, vader, katarn, luke, and a whole slew of others...

i am me

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz, Alexandre Orion

More
9 years 1 month ago #184936 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Star Wars Jedi
Qui Gon Jinn is my go-to guy, but there is something to learn in all of the mythologies figures.

rugadd

More
9 years 1 month ago #184939 by SilverWolf
Replied by SilverWolf on topic Star Wars Jedi
I personally do not see the Jedi here at the Temple of the Jedi order as the same as the Star Wars Jedi. I see the jedi here as Samurai, or Monks, a priest. A person who is many roles, diplomat, councilor, friend, guardian protector when absolutely needed. but not as much a warrior or like the jedi of Star Wars. a Jedi to me means he or she only only engages in "defense" NOT "offense" when all other means have been exausted and as a last resort. However, to answer your question, I have always been like Obi-Wan, the diplomat, the negoiator, and using my skills of Diplomacy over fighting. Even when I play Swtor i opt to find the smarter way to possibly not engage the enemy if I can help it, and only if there is no other way do i fight my way through.

SilverWolf

More
9 years 1 month ago #184944 by steamboat28
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185198 by
Replied by on topic Re:Star Wars Jedi
Ashoka Tano- from Clone Wars

Not only does she learn from the chosen one, she is very perceptive and intuitive. Head strong and always looks for the good. She recognizes the failure in the Jedi, even before the Jedi council realizes it. She is courageous and always thinks of others first. She is however sometimes over confident and impatient, but, then again, she is aware of her strengths and her weaknesses.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago #185200 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars Jedi
Good or bad, I would be me.

I would learn from those who came before me and strive to better myself for those who will come after. We all have something to teach and we all will always have something to learn. There is more strength in understanding and connecting to the self than there is trying to be like someone else.

MTFBWY

More
9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #189220 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Star Wars Jedi
OI think I might be like a version of Han Solo if he were a student of the Jedi path, learning the ways of the Force... like, kinda-sorta of a personality type like Sir Bors, from the Grail mythology...

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Tarran.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi