What role as a Jedi would you want to be?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #143396 by
To me I think the coolest thing in Star Wars is the different types of Jedi roles Jedi's can choose from.

Here is my question to you guys/gals. What role would you want to choose and why.

You can choose from:Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, Jedi Sentinel, Jedi Seer, or Jedi Healer

Personally, I would want to choose Jedi Consular because they are good persuasive negotiators. They also rely on the force talents such as affecting the mind or telekinesis. They can also be very good Diplomats representing the Republic. And their light saber color is green! B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #143399 by Zenchi
I believe there was a survey covering this at one point in time in the forums, but it didn't include Qui Gon Jinn so I didn't feel it was at all complete....now I feel like a hypocrite lol.

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
9 years 11 months ago #143404 by MCSH
Jedi Consular of course!

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

More
9 years 11 months ago #143407 by Kohadre
Jedi Healer,

I used to fantasize growing up about just being able to walk up to sick/disabled people, touch them, and heal whatever ailed them (I still do sometimes).

So long and thanks for all the fish

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 11 months ago #143410 by RyuJin
It's not listed but jedi sage....a jack of all trades...because why pigeon hole yourself, I like to have lots of options...and my saber is silver, until I decide to change it to one of the many other colors available to me....(to date it has remained silver)

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
9 years 11 months ago #143412 by Adder
I agree, all of the above. Employment placement would be at the need of the Order, but otherwise Jedi Pilot Instructor

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
9 years 11 months ago #143413 by Alethea Thompson
By it's modern language (not cannon) definition, I've always identified Guardian as the mixture of all the other sectors- so I'd say Jedi Guardian by that definiton. Or just "jack of all trades, master of none". Though...I guess because of my direct work, it falls more into Guardian? (Coast Guard) And a minor in Mystic?

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #143416 by
Jedi Badass.

Honestly, I don't know. I'm glad we don't have to pick here, because I'm very happy sitting in the middle of all these great pathways, learning a little about them all. Jedi Knight would do, for me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #143436 by
Jedi Sentinel. B)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Sentinel

// Edit - I don't think I'd want a yellow lightsaber since green is my favorite color. :blink:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by .

More
9 years 11 months ago #143438 by Wescli Wardest
Jedi Guardian.

Because it feels like the right one for me to pursue... :cheer:

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi