Public
16 years 8 months ago #5117 by

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23307 by
Replied by on topic Re:Chapter Six
hmmm this took me a little bit to think of and two reads through to think off i started writing this final one at 2 in the morning ive been writing from 1-6 as im not sure how many of these i post so i do all of them i have actualy had this book since before i registerd do i had read through these a bit but unable to write more then certain amount i hope this is not classed as spam sorry if you class my posts as spam its totaly unintended.

My conclusion is that the world isnt complete we are not complete and are far from complete yet close to completion yet we will never be complete as we are constantly improving constantly becoming stronger but the world around us continues to die and get less and less complete as we get more and more complete thus its a sacrifice but in my eyes a big sacrifice i hope theres a way to complete our planet with the force and fix the damages done by age and man.

P.s these are short becuase i cannot understand all the words as each scentance is of higher vocabulery to what i am use to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi