Chapter One

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23299 by
Replied by on topic Re:Chapter One
To me it makes me thing of how all faith's are the same thing and idea it brings to my mind the doubt of older= knows more, it makes me think of what aint a taboo now might have been a taboo three hundred years ago and it can change at any point in time that taboo is not fixed it is fluxed, and that ego is the true illusion, and finaly that not all is what it seems.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #304151 by
Replied by on topic Spirit Wind Chapter One
The focal point on this chapter was to explain the current state of perception that through he Ego, the masses strive for personal growth and satisfaction instead of recognition of the all as one and therefore strive for hermony. The ego takes the unexplained wonders of the Force and attempts to insert it's personal desires for future benefit. Religion seems to be the greatest "authority" for through our actions we seek moral righteousness. The Ego seeks to be understood rather than understand. Religions form a "RED ROVER" line ( if any of you had played this game as children) and states anyone who follows this perception to the letter can "Come over". This allows one to make conscious decisions based on an ethical or moral guideline, and align themselves with reward rather than conflict. There is nothing wrong with this other than the fact that religions can make it a feces flinging competition ( who is holier than thou?) Instead of instigating synergy and compassion even among those who do not have the same faith or perception. Denominations are therefore spawned and it becomes a gypsy market of faith. "Do you love God but hate other races? Then we are the Church for you" Or " Do you love your neighbor, except for the homosexual couple down the street who just wants to love eachother and enjoy life too? Well then every week we will get together and discuss how we are superior in morality" These poisonous concepts have diluted the original concepts of COMPASSION, UNDERSTANDING, SELF REALIZATION, AND FAITH, down to a multi-layered labyrinth of Ego fulfillment and self righteousness. It is my understanding and perception that by seeing one's self for its flaws as well as superiorities, by recognizing and accepting the Ego for what it is, can one move towards personal growth in a manner that is not for self gain but driving towards the Living Force working and sustaining itself through the spirit of belief that compassion, understanding, and Faith can help all Life achieve synergy and harmony. This is the Living Force feeding into the wellspring that is the Cosmic Force. With the Living Force working as the singular entity it is, the universe (Cosmic Force) shall flourish and continue to embody itself through the connections within the Living Force. This is the idea Alan Watts imbued when telling the story of God playing hide and seek with itself, as well as the many Faces of God.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi