Scientists Construct First Detailed Map of How the Brain Organizes Everything We See

More
11 years 4 months ago #84844 by Proteus

Our eyes may be our window to the world, but how do we make sense of the thousands of images that flood our retinas each day? Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, have found that the brain is wired to put in order all the categories of objects and actions that we see. They have created the first interactive map of how the brain organizes these groupings.

Read More Here
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219142257.htm

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84937 by
*whispers* Psst! Hey Proteus! This is in the wrong forum section... */whispers* :P

Cool article :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #84940 by Proteus

Akkarin wrote: *whispers* Psst! Hey Proteus! This is in the wrong forum section... */whispers* :P

Cool article :)

lol oops. :D

There should be some kind of script or setting to keep the forum selection cleared until you pick one and doesn't let you post until you do. :P

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #84943 by

Proteus wrote:

[

That is really cool. I wish my brain was that well organized :( & you should see my man cave! :blink:

I once volunteered to have a brain scan. First they had to bring in extra computers to find my brain. Turns out it lives inside the back yard compost pile. (That explains a lot.) Then the computers locked up and shut down. :laugh:

HO HO HO MERRY MERRY everyone!
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi