Should paternity test be a normal check box in child birth ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #168443 by Carlos.Martinez3
During the course of paper work pricks immunizations and signatures a birth can be quite overwhelming, but should a paternal test be added to the check boxes of things to do at birth?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #168482 by Adder
I'd love to have a full genome sequencing done at birth, so yes. Though I wonder if it would be able to be kept private as I don't want insurance companies ripping me off for some genetic vulnerability which might exist in my coding!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #168487 by
I agree with that 100%. It would have saved me a lot of trouble on the past.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #168495 by
For what purpose? If a guy doesn't think it's his then he can get a paternity test done. If it becomes a mandatory thing then the state has to pay for that and that's gonna get expensive which will probably lead to higher taxes. I'm not sure why a paternity test should be mandatory. If a guy has doubt, have the test done. It's pretty simple.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #169326 by
It should because a baby needs it's father through growth. A father is there for advice that's for guys only. A father represents strength and bravery for a child. A child looks up to his/her father,.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #169327 by

peace wrote: It should because a baby needs it's father through growth. A father is there for advice that's for guys only. A father represents strength and bravery for a child. A child looks up to his/her father,.

I believe that children raised by a single mother or by a lesbian couple might take issue with the need for a father. Although I do believe that if a father has the ability that he should be present to help raise his child.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi