Parallel Universes

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168528 by
Replied by on topic Parallel Universes
I have to say, I'm really glad Joe Rogan didn't get much air time in that video.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #168533 by
Replied by on topic Parallel Universes
I mean, the article is great for it's purpose. It provides a good direction in which to investigate and experiment in our search for that ever elusive unified field theory. The article just leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. Maybe what I'm desiring is in those graphs that my computer won't load (thanks work computer) so I can't say I'm underwhelmed or anything because I only got like half the information.

It's a cool idea though. Mutual repulsion between worlds causing all the stuff that doesn't fit with classical mechanics. If we understand how other worlds interact with ours we can explain all sorts of phenomenon that just seems to be out of place with our knowledge of physics. On the other hand, that sort of thinking seems like a cop out. It's like saying, "It's not our understanding of physics that is lacking, it's just that other world messing with ours."

It seems like an interesting starting point, but I'd need to see some more research before getting on board.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi