Do you know more about science and technology than the average American?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #139261 by

Luthien wrote: 12 of 13 because I was thinking of the Ozone(O3) layer instead of the overall atmospheric gases (I must be really tired today). I was hovering between Oxygen and Nitrogen for a couple of seconds. :P

12/13. I did that too. I was thinking of oxygen compounds :(. I'm concerned about why don't more people know these things? I'm sure you'd find similar results in many other places around the world. Why? What's happening socially?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 2 months ago #139273 by

ittymisskitty wrote:

Luthien wrote: 12 of 13 because I was thinking of the Ozone(O3) layer instead of the overall atmospheric gases (I must be really tired today). I was hovering between Oxygen and Nitrogen for a couple of seconds. :P

12/13. I did that too. I was thinking of oxygen compounds :(. I'm concerned about why don't more people know these things? I'm sure you'd find similar results in many other places around the world. Why? What's happening socially?

I think it's about reading the question and connecting the brain with the concept. I wasn't really thinking about it too much, but I could have read over the question again instead of assuming that I knew what it was asking. That's really what it was for me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 days ago #145675 by
13/13

Alarming that 69% of the people with college graduation don't know what the main element in the air is....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #147362 by
Only thing I didnt know was what fracking was :cheer:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi