The Secret

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #99022 by
Replied by on topic Re: The Secret
Sean brings up some really good points, skepticism is healthy, and should never be discouraged. I am constantly reminding new members here to not blindly believe in this thing we call the "Force", but to seek out their own answers by putting it to the test. I remember a time in my life when I did not believe in such things as the "Force."

I am not suggesting anyone blindly believe my own opinions and experiences, Im suggesting before people shoot the book down, to sincerely open their minds, spill their cups and try it for theirselves. I believe the techniques mentioned in the book to work because I have scrutenized them. Am I expecting a check in the mail? I have done nothing to expect that check to show up, so no. I am not gullible.

What I did in regards with bringing my sister back into my life was to think of something improbable, but not impossible. I did not ask nor demand that she show up on my doorstep in seven days from the time I began thinking about it, I actually gave the experiment about a month. If any members here took the time to read my journal concerning my littlle experiment, they would have noted that the day my sister showed up was marked by the anniversary of our fathers death.

Was it a coincidense, its certainly not beyond reason, and I still hold that as an possibility. I have tried lesser experiments that held a higher probability of occuring, and have validated the techniques mentioned enough times to hold the possibility that there is something to it, another aspect of the Force perhaps...

I appologise for the spelling, new keyboard, and absolutely no corrective spelling, :(
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111366 by
Replied by on topic The Secret
Agree it is materialistic and re packaged and.yet I have watched and read it.and Wallace wattles book " the science of getting rich" where he doesn't name.but clearly refers to the force many times...I have used the methods.numerous times with fantastic results that quite simple put couldn't have been explained or plausible other wise the law of attraction work if used correctly wattles is less materialistic and selfish about it in his book I must add

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #111370 by
Replied by on topic The Secret
Agree it is materialistic and re packaged and.yet I have watched and read it.and Wallace wattles book " the science of getting rich" where he doesn't name.but clearly refers to the force many times...I have used the methods.numerous times with fantastic results that quite simple put couldn't have been explained or plausible other wise the law of attraction work if used correctly wattles is less materialistic and selfish about it in his book I must add

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi