Another Thinking Concept (part 2)

More
11 years 5 months ago #79965 by Wescli Wardest
To clarify… I do not doubt the fact that something causes the measured effects observed. But the fact of the matter remains that the sequencing for the formula is not inclusive to consistently repeatable predictions of observed outcomes. (Due to observable, unpredicted variances)

Just as there is no theory which ties gravity, via a unifying string, between quantum physics and astral physics this does not mean that I doubt the existence of gravity. Just our ability to express our understanding of it mathematically.

Like many of the equations used in theoretical physics, they have not been proven, are known NOT to be universal for what they are suppose to equate in their use; but, we continue to use them because we do NOT currently have a better working model.

On a different note… I’m still waiting to see if they can duplicate the results of one experiment at Cern where Einstein’s constant was broken! :woohoo:

Monastic Order of Knights

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79970 by Wescli Wardest
To further clarify…

Attachment Constant.JPG not found

Monastic Order of Knights
Attachments:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 5 months ago #79973 by ren
physics vs. maths: the measurements are never exactly what the mathematical models expected. I believe they explained the process in that video wescli posted. they just do it, over and over, until they realize some tiny abnormality in the byproduct of the experiment was caused by something, and therefore that something exists.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi