• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220584 by
Lost knowledge was created by
My theory lost knowledge part one

Hello oblivion blockade here again

I was thinking one Sunday morning and this theory took my mind.you know how they say we build the pyramids,and there standing 5,000 years later fairly strong. That we with our technology can't replicate it to this day.so clearly we knew something back then,that's we lost along the way. But to find it we must throw away our narrow mind's,and be enlightened

Open discussion
Thank you and may the force be with you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #220587 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Lost knowledge
I think we probably could build them today, it would just SOOOO expensive. The pyramids could only be built back then because of slave labour

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220600 by
Replied by on topic Lost knowledge
You see we can make them to today but 5,000 years without maintenance they will return to the ground. Their made if stone,we have high tech cutting tools.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #220604 by
You know there are so many natural wonders it boggles the mind especially these megalith type structures. Some of them look like they are cut with laser precision, and how they were moved into place and taken from where they were is just amazing. Like Brick said, slave labor may have had a lot to do with it. There's A LOT of authors out there talking about these things as they relate to energy based on the properties and positions of some of these rocks. From there you go down the rabbit hole of more advanced ancient civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria, their technology but unfortuntaley these stories go on and on with so much intricate and different details I just don't have a clue what could have really happened or what's just imagination. It's very fun to think about though.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #220605 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Lost knowledge

Brick wrote: I think we probably could build them today, it would just SOOOO expensive. The pyramids could only be built back then because of slave labour

Graffiti in tombs suggests that the pyramids were not built by slaves but by skilled workmen.

http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #220608 by

oblivion blockade wrote: I was thinking one Sunday morning and this theory took my mind.you know how they say we build the pyramids,and there standing 5,000 years later fairly strong. That we with our technology can't replicate it to this day.so clearly we knew something back then,that's we lost along the way. But to find it we must throw away our narrow mind's,and be enlightened

FYI, the mystery of how the Egyptians built the pyramids was solved: http://www.iflscience.com/physics/mystery-how-egyptians-moved-pyramid-stones-solved

Edit, looks like I was late to the party :P
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi