Everything is Made of Energy Stuff

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153007 by
I've been thinking about this a lot lately...

It's all energy, everything is energy. It's organized and vibrates differently but it is all energy.

We are energy. We're all connected, everything is connected.

My thoughts, emotions and spirit is all energy. I'm connected to everything. I am infinite. We are all one.

My thoughts, emotions and spirit transcends space and time, they are unlimited. We are all unlimited.

I am everywhere and everywere is me.

I need to only to open my mind to all the possibilities and feel all there is.

Possibilities are enedless....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153016 by
Welcome to the Force, Rickie.

And good to see you back :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #153030 by Gisteron
So where's that thinking bit you referred to? I just see a number of assertions, some clearly and demonstrably wrong and others so vague they are not even that. Can't spot any thinking there to talk about. Is it between the lines somewhere?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153033 by

Gisteron wrote: So where's that thinking bit you referred to? I just see a number of assertions, some clearly and demonstrably wrong and others so vague they are not even that. Can't spot any thinking there to talk about. Is it between the lines somewhere?

No, it's in the first line. "I've been thinking about this a lot lately..."

I don't see any assertions being made. Rickie is not stating that any of this is "fact" and there is certainly no attempt to persuade the rest of us to believe it either. Thoughts currently spinning in one's head can be put to paper merely for the sake of documenting them. They are still thoughts and they occurred during the process of "thinking."

For instance, right now I am thinking that you missed the point of this post, but that is just a thought in my head that I have now put to paper. It doesn't make it any more or any less than just a thought, and it doesn't mean that it is accurate, meaningful, or even worthwhile.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153036 by

I don't see any assertions being made. Rickie is not stating that any of this is "fact" and there is certainly no attempt to persuade the rest of us to believe it either. Thoughts currently spinning in one's head can be put to paper merely for the sake of documenting them. They are still thoughts and they occurred during the process of "thinking."

Everything following the first line is a statement. There is no evidence of speculation or thoughts, but conclusions. At least, as far as sentence structure is concerned.

There is no questions, or anything of the like, also, it is not in a journal, but in the philosophy section, further pointing to this not being merely a process of thinking, but the conclusion based off of thinking.

No attempt made to persuade anyone, but no real attempt at a discussion involving what you claim is speculation. It is not open ended, they are again, statements, put forth as if they are facts, and if not facts, conclusions of thoughts.

So, it would be a strange method of mere documentation...

For instance, right now I am thinking that you missed the point of this post, but that is just a thought in my head that I have now put to paper. It doesn't make it any more or any less than just a thought, and it doesn't mean that it is accurate, meaningful, or even worthwhile.

Certainly, it could just be a thought in the head put to paper, but again, its in a public discussion area, not a journal, and the above breakdown of sentence structure does not speak to just an errant thought expressed.

As for it being accurate, meaningful, or worthwhile....obviously that is not the case, at least as far as the OP goes.

Talking of being infinite, endless, etc, and then there is also the case that if one plans to post of all the places the philosophy section, that it would at least be somewhat meaningful, worthwhile, and with the attempt of some accuracy.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 8 months ago #153038 by Jestor
In this community, we are all at different stages of understanding...

Instead of encouraging him, by looking for further clarification, you've decided to swoop in, and tear things apart....

Tearing up sentence structure, due tonlack of ideas to chew up...

Smh...

I posted something very similar 4+ years ago, and some very nice people helped me to understand science stuff that I didn't... And I still have trouble with some stuff... lol...

Like asking for clarification, or offering explanation for what you think he might mean....

We are not all college educated, or even if we are, maybe we studied finance and laugh at your 401Ks (I didn't, and mine sucks, lol), what ever the reason, we didn't study it, being too worried about other things...

And now, when we attempt to explain what we are thinking, this?

Lol.... Geez....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Proteus, , Brenna, Llama Su,

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 8 months ago #153040 by Jestor
(Picture me, in all my glorious chubbyness, shaking off that last post..)

Blah-blech-che-cha-soop-psbbt...

Ok, back in my color... :)

I always thought vibration... Vibration is energy...

Vibration like frequency...

Like, a high, piercing note, (high freq) gets beyond my hearing, and then maybe I can see it?

Idk, lol...

But, just as you can feel the "thump" of the bass, maybe we are vibrating so slowly that we "feel" solid because we are holding a long, low, note....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Llama Su, Amaya,

More
9 years 8 months ago #153043 by Llama Su
Are you the magician?
Are you the trick?
Are you the observer, witnessing the act?
Or are you all three?
Most tend to have a tunnel vision, one eye open, subjective or personal view...

Thank you Rickie, for sharing your "thoughts".
Much more than mere words...
They echo through us all...

The realization is a profound one, indeed!

I have hope for the courage you just demonstrated.
I applaud and commend your willing spirit.
Peace and respect.

Something to meditate on, this topic is...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #153047 by
It occurs to me, Rickie, that in my rush to defend your reason for posting, I neglected to share my thoughts on the actual topic presented. Apologies, and here's my take on it for what it's worth.

At some point in life, most of us will wonder if we are part of something larger than us. We will wonder if we are just the result of accidental chemistry and biology. We will question our place in the universe and how we fit in with everything else. These are highly personal questions about our very existence, and each of us will come to answer them in our own ways. Some of us may seek answers our entire lives and never feel content with one answer. Others will live our lives blissfully unaware of such questions and simply "be".

Exploring these questions is the reason I am here. It is the reason I choose to call myself "Jedi". This temple has proven to be an environment filled with other curious explorers willing to discuss these questions and so many others. On occasion I will run across someone casting judgement or outwardly disagreeing with the things I choose to believe or explore, but that is good too. It is how I learn, and everyone here is a worthy teacher in one way or another.

I'm thankful that you were willing to share your recent contemplations, and I hope you will continue.

More
9 years 8 months ago #153051 by Adder

Rickie The Grey wrote: I've been thinking about this a lot lately...

It's all energy, everything is energy. It's organized and vibrates differently but it is all energy.

We are energy. We're all connected, everything is connected.

That much seems to be true, and its fascinating to contemplate things like that, how solid is an illusion to us... in both sight and touch. The perception of energy seems to define the point of view which is commonly taken as the extent of reality.... but so much lies outside our perception as well as it being illusory. Exercising this is a good technique to break away from habitual conceptualization, something which probably reinforces a curious and inquisitive mindset IMO.

In some Buddhism they say the difference between living and non-living matter is its capacity to observe itself as living, and its that basic concept of awareness as being the only important attribute... and all other things are manifestations of distraction from that awareness. Gets a bit heady sometimes
:S

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Llama Su

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi